October 6 2015

Entree 2:

Things are actually going well they don't fight as much theirs a little argument here and their but we are good no bad fights...school is good I actually made a friend her name is Kathryn she's nice she also have a big brother named Kia he's nice to sometimes mean and he's never around he works a lot so yea.....I have good grades moms happy so is dad... mom works and dad stays home..we go pick mom up most of the time it's always quiet in the car no music no talking no nothing all u would hear is the breathing and the wind sometimes I like the quiet but I also hate the thinking I do... I think a lot...is that good? Or is it bad? It's the weekend and I've been invited to a sleep over at my friend Kathryn but mom said yes then dad said no and it turned into a fight and now I'm staying home..he doesn't let me go anywhere unless it's his sisters house my aunts... all her kids are adults so theirs rarely any kids unless her kids kids come over and hangout with me and my sisters my causin is fun but they don't really pay attention to me because I'm "younger" I'm very smart for my age kind of I can be dumb sometimes and I'm not really good at spelling even tho I luv to read and I do a lot of dum things when I'm bored...

My little sisters birthday is coming up soon it's in November I can't remember how old she's turning

Also my moms pregnant it's a boy my brother been asking for one he was upset when my mom had my sister but hey he was meant to be the only boy after all

He's happy now but I know he's not gonna treat his bother like he say he will sure he will in the beginning but in the future he will grow to regret his decision.