Complicated!

Complicated is what my life is...

Last month.... I was just an ordianary sixteen year old girl but now that im seventeen year old "women" how did this happen?? Well when I was "the sixteen year old girl" it was a typical day I woke up at my normal time 6:00 am and I brushed my hair then got my clothes and took a nice hot shower and I got out dried off got dressed into my grey skinny jeans lime green tank top and my poke-a-dot socks with my grey high-tops brushed my hair again straighned it the put on my baby blue eye shadow,blush,light pink glossy lip glose then finaly my massgara and eye liner grap my back pack and purse went to the fridge and grabbed my water bottle then walked out the door went to the drive way to get on my bus when... I forgot my phone so I run up the stairs to get to my room until I hear the bus oh no I thought so I grabed my phone and ran out the door running to the bus when it left right as I get the last step and so I had to run to the next stop...... (that after noon) my boyfriend well at least soon to be walks up and looks straight into my eyes with his ocean blue eyes light brown shaggy hair rock hard abs nice tan soft skin he was the perfect package did I mention he was the best football player in our school?

And Andrew says to me "would you like to go out tonight?" Yes I imediantaly awnsered I mean ya sounds like a plan man why do I have to sound so deprite?? He smiles at me with his perfect white teeth and his cheery lips then he puts his hands on my waist and pulls me so close to him I could feel his heart beat and his breath lightly blowing on me then he leans down to kiss me oh my gosh am I really about to kiss Andrew pinch me I must be dreaming then I can feel his lips brush against mine and then there I was kissing Andrew and I felt so happy I was now known as Andrew's girl and thats when my life changed for sure cause he couldnt keep his hands off of me no he just always had to eather be kissing me or being around me intil one day when I turned seventeen he wanted to me in his bed no I said to him im not like that yet I wanna have a job and good carrier first and he got mad and left I havent seen or herd from him in two weeks what happened to him I wonder if he got hurt? Then I go to school to find him and this cheerleader backed up into the lockers kissing then he looks at me and pushes her away and runs up to me with the im sorry baby eyes and as I run away he runs after me and grabs my arm pushing my up against his truck im sorry I didnt mean to do that baby please and thats when I say "what so u didnt mean to kiss that cheerleader like there was no tommorrow?" I was mad at you at the time.. So you cheat on me no thats not a realationship... But Babe I love you alot and I cant loose you it doesnt.look like you where worried about it a few min ago thats before before what before you knew i would be there to see you? I kill myself if you leave me fine just give me time please are you gunna leave me? No I love you too much to let you kill yourself... If you really love me then you wont leave me... I told you I need time... No you dont you dont ned time for anything... Yes I do!!.. Why?... You where cheating on me!.. And??.. And im not going to let you treat me like that and get away with it.. Damn it why do you have to be so complicated? Im complicated? Im not the one going around cheating on you?