him

Since me and Tate have been bestfriends since kindergarten, its weird to have these feeling about him. I mean, I've always known about these feelings but, knowing what they are and recognizing what they are and how strong they are is odd. These feelings are heart wrenching because I know I cant have him. Not yet. 

I'm sitting at my kitchen counter eating breakfast before school.

*Tate walks in my front door* I turn my head fast and see that its him so I smile

y/n: hi mister I haven't seen you in forever!

Tate: I know its been like two whole days ( he says sarcastically making fun of me)

y/n: you just crack yourself up don't you? 

*he glares at me and smirks then takes a bite of my food*

Tate: actually I'm trying to make you laugh but here we are

* my mom walks into the kitchen*

Tate: hi Ms. y/l/n!

*he gets excited to see her and for some reason that gives you butterflies*

your mom: hi Tate (she says in a dull, and judgey voice but kind)

  y/n: okay its eight we should probably get to school, are you gonna walk with me Tate?

Tate: of course that's why I came here (he says smiling)

*you two walk out of the door and you're half way to school*

y/n: wanna skip first period?

Tate: what I would never!(he says sarcastically ofc)

*you both turn the corner and start running to a field and once you get to the field you both start running down and you both fall and start rolling down a hill together while laughing non stop. Once you get to the bottom of the hill you guys are laughing and Tate lands on to of you and you guys are still laughing and making fun of each other before you guys notice that Tate is on top of you and for a few seconds you guys stare into each others eyes and you feel a strong soul connection*

Tate: *looks you up and down and says this quickly* oh I'm sorry

you respond even faster 

y/n: no its okay 

You reassure him. Its silent for a few minutes. You look up at him, he's playing with the grass.

y/n: Tate, are you okay?

Tate with a quivery voice responds: ya 

and he gets up and walks away

y/n: TATE, WHAT THE HELL

(he's like at the top of the hill at this point that's why its in caps lol)

(okay that's the first episode, tell me if you like it etc. sorry its so short. it will be longer for now on (:  )