(1)𝑊ℎ𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟?-𝑚𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑠.

---------- ♫𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊♫--------

———————————————————-" If you said you could forgive me why are you still dragging it tay?" Mikey said walking out his room down the stairs whilst I followed behind him

" If you said you could forgive me why are you still dragging it tay?" Mikey said walking out his room down the stairs whilst I followed behind him . "Because Mikey you cheated & lied about it so of course I'm gonna have trust issues & question your intentions and actions" I spat back grabbing a water out his fridge . "Then break up with me but no one wants to argue 24/7 tay I said I'm sorry & it wouldn't happen again" .
"You also told me you weren't fucking with her anymore you told me not to worry about her , you told me that I was 1000% for you Mikey ."
"You told me I was doing everything right , you told me she wasn't my competition anymore , you said she was doing the opposite of me Michael , YOU SAID I WAS YOUR GIRL FRIEND!" I said slamming the un opened water down .
"Bro just chill & be patient I gotchu" he said while drowning a Gatorade.
"And I told you I fuck with her so what is you even tripping for"

"Because Mikey you got me out here thinking I'm the only one & making me feel special but you go and post this bitch got me looking stupid"
"You had people sending me that shit talking about some 'did you see' , 'are you okay' got them all in our business." I said while we walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Ian post it she did I gave her my account password" he said nonchalantly.
"But you didn't delete it , you left it up . On top of that you got her out here mocking me & thinking she won." I said pointing out the facts.
"What did I do wrong ? , I was always thinking that the sex had you locked" I said starting a one of my rambles .
"Bro don't start this" he said turning the TV on .
"You could never get enough & I know I kept it hot and spicy and exciting." I continued
"I listened to you tell me all your dreams ... and fears" I began to tear up .
"I was the one who sat there .. I was the one who wiped all your tears"
"It was me .. me! I was there and that's why it hurts so much!"
"Why her ? Why her ? Did I get on your nerves ? Huh?" I began to get out my seat & in his face .
"Did I give you too much of my love .. that you .. you couldn't handle it !"
"HUH WHY .. WHY HER ? WHY HER ?!" He got up and pushed me back causing me fall into the wall hard also causing a big boom & a picture to fall. But I wasn't stopping there .
He began to walk towards the stairs and I followed behind him hot on his trail .
"TELL ME WHAT SHE WAS WORTH !!"
"HUH WHAT MADE YOU OUT HER FEELINGS AND EVERYTHING FIRST , IM LISTENING FOR YOUT EXPLANATION MICHAEL!" We had reached the top of the stairs and in a sudden movement Mikey turned around and sent me flying down the flight of stairs . All I heard were booms
& thuds as I landed at the bottom. I could hear his quick footsteps rushing down.
"You wanna know why her ? Because she knows her place and she's okay with it . She doesn't do all this , she doesn't argue . She doesn't always wanna pick with me she's my peace and your bitchass is my problem" he said as he snatched my Mikey chain off my neck . That I paid for .
After getting the wind knocked out of me I went into the kitchen since he was in the living room , I grabbed my water and began drinking it when I heard him walk into the kitchen.
Out of nowhere he snatched my water & purse it on the floor as he began talking .
"You not finna be drinking my water the fuck wrong with you ?" He said then raised his hand and backhanded me .
"Get put my house ! Now!" He said while bucking at me .
He didn't have to tell me twice I walked out the kitchen and tried to walk up the stairs to grab my shoes .
He snatching my ponytail while I was half way up the stairs and dragged me down. "I said leave!" I've never seen him act like this and it would be a understatement to say he's scaring me. "I'm sorry , I was trying to grab my shoes"
"Fuck you & yo shoes get to stepping" as I began to walk town the door I saw his sister skye come to the stairs .
"What's going on , are y'all okay?" She asked looking around .
"Can you bring me my shoes please ?" She walked upstairs and came back with my shoes I didn't waste time trying to put them on in the house I walked out the house & down the street before putting them on .
———————————————————-
I didn't know my way around here at all Mikey always took me everywhere with him. As I was walking I could tell I was lost & I had left my phone at
Mikey's house but I wasn't sure which way that was . I came to a crossing street that was across from a gas station I clicked the button and waited for the cars to stop before crossing .
While walking all I heard was a honk and saw a bright light  that before everything went black .
———————————————————-

Heyyy guys ! Kae hereee before y'all come for me 😂😂 , this is based off one of my true stories except for the abuse & getting hit by a car part

Heyyy guys ! Kae hereee before y'all come for me 😂😂 , this is based off one of my true stories except for the abuse & getting hit by a car part . But hope y'all enjoy Kaeebaee out 🐻💙!