Chapter. 1

Jerome:
"Nigga where's the fuckin' money?!" I yelled at the piece of shit that was on the ground Infront of me, on his knees begging for me to give him more time. "I gave you 2 months, that's more than enough time!" I yelled, making the man flinch. "If you can't afford drugs then why buy them nigga? I want my fuckin' money, and if you can't physically give me it, in my fuckin' hands, your just gonna have to pay another way." I said, pulling out my gun. "Please, please... I'll do anything!" The man pleaded. I let out a heartless chuckle. He was so worthless it was so amusing. I don't play when it comes to my money, I have to take care of my woman, and this piece of shit is $2,000 behind. That's a lot of fuckin' money that I could be using to spoil my lady. "Back the fuck up." My homie Desmond said, pullin' out his pistol and pointing it at the man. The man slowly backed up, still on his knees. "Is you cryin'? You cryin' like a bitch!" Desmond yelled, making me let out another heartless chuckle. "Might as well put you out of your missory." I said, then shot him 2 times in the head. Desmond and I watched as he hit the floor, then we both took off around the house real quick to see if we could find anything that we wanted to take, or anything that looked like it had value. "Blk, come on!" Desmond yelled, calling me by my street name. Everyone addresses' me as "Blk" (Black) and nothing else, except for my woman. We address Desmond as just "Dee" and my other homie Rashad as "Shack" but we call him Shad most of the time.
When I had finally reached the last step, I noticed that the body was gone. Shad had already out it in the back of the pick-up truck. We ride in style during the day, but when we handle business; we use this truck. We get the job done quick. Ask for the money, and if they don't have it they get beat or killed, whichever we feel like doing. I run and find shit that's valuable and Dee and Shad take the body out to the truck. We don't fuck around when there's a job to be done. I'm not 'bout to fuck around and get locked up again. I hate seeing my baby sad. And I promised her I wasn't 'bouta leave her again.
Shad pulled up to the warehouse, and everyone quickly got out the truck, ready to do the last part of the job. "Ight, Shad go get some towels and clean up all this blood, Dee take him inside and put him on the table and get some trashbags, ima chop him up." I said, giving out orders. "I'll-" I started to give another order but got cut off by my phone ringing. I took it out my pocket and seen it said "Wifey 😘" was calling. I gave Shad and Dee a head nod and they knew what was up. "Tell Jazmine I said 'wassup'" Dee said, then did what I told him to. I jogged over, far away from the boys and answered my phone. "Wassup bae." "Jerome... Where are you?" Jaz asked sounding concerned. "The boys and I had some bit'ness to take care of bae, thats all." I said, trying to ease her mind. "Oh...." She said, sighing. "Bae stop worrying, I'm not going anywhere. Woooossssaaaaa." I said laughing little. "Wosa" was something I always told her when she was stressing or worrying. Jazmine is the only person besides my mom and my sister that I have a soft spot for. She's my woman. My baby. My everything. And I'll do anything and everything to make her happy. She always worries that I'm going back to jail.. I'm not leaving my baby. Ima make sure of that.