Chapter. 2

Jazmine:
"I love you too babe." I said, as I hung up the phone with Jerome. I looked to my right and seen Marie sitting next to me, staring at me. "What?" I said laughing. "I wish Desmond would answer my calls when I call him, and take the time to actually talk to me." Marie said, rolling her eyes and turning onto her stomach, laying at the foot of the bed watching whatever was on T.V. "Oh shut up... You know Jerome is the boss.. Maybe he doesn't allow them to talk on the phone." I said, chuckling. It was so funny when she got mad that I get to talk to Jerome. "Well maybe he can consider other peoples feelings for once." She said, and caused me to shake my head, laughing. "Now Marie, you know Jerome doesn't care about other peoples feelings." I said, and pinched her leg. "Yeah, that selfish stupid fuck face." I slapped her and she busted out laughing. Marie and Jerome always have had a love-hate relationship. They were future cousins (Marie is my cousin) and they just couldn't seem to get along sometimes. "Stop that." I said laughing.
"How long have you and Desmond been together?" I asked, and stood up, walking to my bathroom. "1 year and 2 months!" She yelled. "And you still haven't given him the cookie!" I yelled, then walked out the bathroom putting my hair into a messy bun. "Bitch I knoooooow your not talking right now.. I must be hearing things." Marie said, and I busted out laughing. "What?" I said, acting as-if I didn't know what she was hinting at. "You and Jerome have been together how long....?" She asked "2 years and 4 months." I said quietly, and smiled. "And you still haven't given him your virginity. So don't even talk." She said, then stood up grabbing her car keys. "Where are you going?" I questioned. "To the corner store. I'm hungry As fuck, and all you have is boring food." She said, rolling her eyes. "Well yeah, because I'm never home." I said laughing. "Okay, I didn't ask you that. You Rollin' with me? Or nah?" Marie asked, and slipped on her slippers. Since I was only in my underwear and and Jerome's shirt, I jumped up and put on some sweats, then slipped on my slippers as well. "You got your money?" Marie asked, smirking. "Whatever, let's just go." She said, already knowing I was going to complain about having to walk all the way back upsairs.

Marie:
Jazmine and I had decided to walk instead of driving, I mean the corner store wasn't even that far, and we should get some excersize before we pig out. As we both looked around at our surroundings, we seen all types of different gangs hanging around, most of the members drunk. We seen our gang and waved to them. Jazmine and I aren't in the gang, but Dee and Blk are and those are the people we're with, so they all know us.. And we belong to that gang. MOE... That's what the gang is called. "Money over everything"
Everyone was staring in our direction, but everyone knew not to touch us. Let me re-phrase that. Everyone but the gang BOR knew not to mess with us. Everyone knew who "Jazmine and Marie" were, and that's bad. Simply because if our gang has beef with another, they come straight for the people that mean most to the leaders, aka Marie and Jazmine. If Shad was to get a Girlfriend then they would most likely come for her too. The rest of the niggas In the gang have a woman, but they aren't important to the street life. They are basically consitered as hoes, but I don't call them that. Only a few. Jaz and I get along with most of the girls, but some just need to go.
MOE (us) are the most powerful gang there is. In second place was BOR "blue over Red" We wear red, because yes, we are bloods but in a gang. As you can guess, we don't get along with BOE. Because they are second most powerful they can get enough power to take all of us bloods out. And if I lost Desmond, that would probably be the end of me.
I picked up a bag of Doritos, and looked at Jaz to see her searching for something that she would want. "Jayy!" Someone yelled, calling Jaz by her street name. Jaz and I both whipped our heads around to see a man with a blue bandanna on. "Fuck." I said, putting my hand in my pocket to get my phone. If I have to call Desmond, I hope he would actually answer. As the man got closer, Jaz started backing up with an un-readable facial expression. I could tell she knew who it was right away, but for me, it took me a while to figure out who it was. It was the leader of BOR. "What." Jaz said, with an obvious attitude. "Wassup baybeee' how you doin'?" He said, grabbing her waist. "Get the fuck off me Tyrone." She yelled, pushing him. I dialed Jerome's number because I figured he would answer, and I ran into the other isale. "What?" He said, as he picked up the phone. "Tyrone is messin' with Jaz, we at the corner store." I whispered. "Yo, why don't you call Jerome and tell him to come and give me a hug, it'll make my day.." Tyrone said, I could hear from a distance. "The fuck he said?" Jerome asked, getting angry. "No!" Jaz yelled, and I hung up the phone, walking back to where they were. "What? Y'all think ima kill his lil ass!? Shit, I could snap his ass in a heartbeat." Tyrone laughed, and I grabbed Jaz' hand and pulled her toward me. "Whachu' said bitch?" We all heard, and Tyrone whipped his head behind him. There was Jerome, Desmond and Rashad.
"So you think you can snap me in half? Nigga, how bout' we take this shit outside?" Jerome asked, and Jaz ran over to him. "You good baby?" Jerome asked, kissing her forehead. She nodded and Jerome looked at Me, then at Shad. "Take them to the truck, I'll be there in a minute." Jerome said sternly. I ran past Tyrone, and ran to Desmond. "Ima meet you inna truck baby." Desmond said, kissed my lips, and motioned toward the door so that I could follow Jaz and Shad. Shad put us in the truck, locked it, and walked back into the store. Rashad wasn't much of a talker... He was very quiet, especially around Jaz.. Since he's her ex-boyfriend.