Fresh Air

LK, a high class Agency soldier, was contained after finding out a powerful Cryptid was in his mind. He was being driven insane but the Agency couldn't risk researcher and therapist lives.

LK is permitted to leave his cell. He enters a medical room and sees Jake, and augmented researcher, looking over someone LK loves, Emily, a high class soldier from the augmented section who was put into a coma by someone from the CRC.

"Is my Ems doing fine?" LK asks to Jake.

"Yes but she is still knocked out and a little more surgery needs to be done."

"Thanks for taking care of her Jake, if she died I'd give up myself to the Skinner." LK thanks him.

"No problem, I'm a doctor, it's what I do, but suggest you go back into your cell now, alright."

"Alright Jake."

[2 DAYS LATER]

"LK we have one more test to clarify if you should be freed," Dr. Jinum explained. "We don't want #615 outside again after the incident." Dr. Jinum was one of the greatest medics and researchers in the Agency. He was the one who created the concept of Augmented technology.

"Henry wants one more test." Dr. Jinum continues.

"Alright, I get it, take your time." LK replies calmly. Dr. Jinum begins asking more questions. Questions that a dark being like #615 wouldn't get. LK replies correctly to them. LK get's next to a loud vent before the next part of the test comes.

"Lodus sindious! Lispus spawn aylerst! Son of dark must respond or light will rise!" Dr. Jinum yelled. LK's eyes didn't bleed. #615 didn't hear it even though it was blasting in LK's ears. #615 is gone.

"Well you're good to go LK." Dr. Jinum ends the test happily.

"Heck yeah!" LK exclaims as he leaves the room. Dr. Jinum goes back to doing research as LK slowly walks down the hallway. LK talks to Henry and he is deemed free.