CHAPTER 1: BAD DREAM IS A BADLUCK

"Mom, Dad? I'm home!" I said in exaggeration.

I am really excited because were having a family dinner later but no one's here, maybe they go to the supermarket to buy some foods for our dinner. But when I'm going upstairs, I heard something that makes me feel so nervous.

"What the holy cow is that?" I ask even no one can answer my question. Nah! this time I made new word wth.

Then when I go up stairs, lahat ng gamit namin ay nakakalat at sira-sira. I go to my parents room checking the sounds because I know na doon galing yung sound na yon, I saw my parents room it's look like a jungle no! I mean parang dumpsite.

I don't now what happened here but were not rich so no one can be interested para manloob sa bahay na' to! maybe my mom and dad have a fight. Then I saw my mom in corner of the room while she is sobbing, I really hate it when I see someone crying in front of me.

"Alexis" She called me then when I'm inch apart to her my mom cried and hug me so tight.

I feel so bad because I was four years old that time, so I can't do anything to comfort my mom.

"You know how much we love you right" She added but my mom never stop crying.

I want to punch my dad  because he hurt my mom, but I can't.

"W-what happened?" I ask my mom in teary eyed.

That time I wanna cry but I really don't understand what is really happened that time.

"Me and your dad are separating." Mom said while she still hugging me tight.

I know my mom got pressured to get merried early because when she was a teenager my uncle 'the husband of my auntie.' He was trying to harass her but luckily my mom run out to save herself! That's the reason why she gets married to my dad.

'I promised to myself, I never make a wrong decision that I will regret someday.'

Alexis POV

Alexis Demain Lurdes

"Alexis Demain!" My granny called while she's  knocking at my door then shout my full name

Waaaaaah! It was a dream, I'm glad granny was there for me to save from that nightmare. Oh, my g! everytime I was dreaming like that there was something bad happened to me.

"Granny you don't need to shout!" I said while I rolled my eyes nakakahiya kaya sa kapitbahay.

"You are going to be late in your first day, Pplli pplli! Take a shower and eat you breakfast." Granny said while she smiling.