Chapter 2 part 1 (prologue/info)

𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

In the world they once knew as "planet Earth" was invaded by those... Creatures.., They all lost everything. Their families, home, and Future.

When those monsters came they have changed the name of their own planet into: "planet 24014o769", the human race was almost wiped away from existence because of those creatures.

Only a quarter. Not even half of the human race survived the incident. But some stood up and gathered up some of the remaining survivors of the planet and planned on making a new civilization. A new future, where the humans can live without those monsters. They made around 6 New civilizations around the world which was surrounded by thick and strong borders. They all are color coded to know which community they are going or talking about. And those are, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Black, White.

(this is the example, I know it sucks)

Three years later, one of the civilizations has found out on how to kill or damage those monsters. They sent a message of it to all of the other communities, but one wanted to be the only civilization in the planet so he can have the power to control the people who lives inside the walls.

So they got the news and they began to capture a fair amount of monsters, testing them and experimenting those creatures to make them stronger and fight beside them.

When the Blue community did that the other communities found out because the blue community attempted to destroy the White community.

So they all improved and upgraded their defence as the four civilizations worked together and helped eachother throughout the whole event.

But the Red Community wants to be the strongest community or civilization there is, so they sent the blue community a letter for them to help eachother and gain all the power around the world.

And five years later the people in each communities began to forget. To forget about the monsters, the walls, and the abilities that some of them have to defeat them. That's when they all forgot and thought everything was normal. Since the borders in each community was far from their city they are not really able to see because of how far away it is and because of the trees covering it.

Info: each community has different traits or specialties.

White- The Cyber community, is the community that has the most greatest tech in history.

Black- The Hidden community, is the community that hides itself from the other communities or is the community that isolated itself from the world.

Red- The Danger community, is the community that has dangerous and aggressive people who only knows how to fight.

Blue- The Ocean community, is the community that was created underwater which is hard for the monster or any outsiders to come inside of.

Green- The Nature community, is the community that is almost identical to the old planet Earth.

Yellow- The trading community, is the community that has alot of good trades and alot of products.

The only way of defeating those creatures is by having the abilities that the white civility found out, but in order to use those powers they must have their Item, and no they cannot change it, but they can destroy it.

If one destroys their item they will lose their power. And if one doesn't have it on them they will not be able to use it.
(more info soon)

°•+---------------+•°

No one POV.

Dream opened the door of his Gym class and walked inside seeing the people inside chatting or sitting down on the floor, the chairs, the bleachers(?), and some was floating around the place.

A guy who seemed to be their gym teacher noticed him and walked towards him.

"Your one of the transfers aren't ya?" The man said

"yes sir, I'm Dream Clayton"

Dream said as they heard the door slam open taking half of the rooms attention, dream turned around seeing two boys who looked like they ran a whole marathon.

"s-sorry we're late..."

The boy wearing what seems to be clout glasses said while panting.

"ah I see you two late. Again." The gym teacher said glaring at the two.

"we-'re sorry- sir.." The guy with a bandana said while catching his breath

"you two have great abilities and all but you shouldn't be late for once."

The gym teacher said while pinching the bridge of his nose, they then saw someone else walk in.

"I'm back with the other muffin heads"

The boy with a black n red hoodie said while bringing six other people in, dream looked at them and saw Minx with a displeased look.

"thank you bad. Now-" the gym teacher turned to the other six "-Since you all are late I will pick badboyhalo and two others to help him give our new transfer a tour later."

The gym teacher said as the seven groaned except Minx, she just shrugged and gave dream a wave as dream waved back. And again they heard more people walk in.

"why is there so many people late today.. You all are giving me a headache."

"as usual"

The guy with pink hair and a monotone voice spoke. The teacher gave him a annoyed look and walked back towards the class as the others followed behind.

"so this is Dream Clayton, -" the teacher said as the attention came to dream"-he is one of the new transfers, can you all walk forward one at a time and introduce yourselves"

To be continued.

(yeah this was very short. But I wanted to update this book bow because I need to go to sleep ;w; anyways I'll see you all soon!)