The Start - Chapter 1

Sam P.o.v.      (January 20 2019)

It's already 5 am and I'm preparing our breakfast. Actually I'm done cooking our important meal in everyday and I'm just finishing the table. And I just heard a footstep from the stair...

And I saw my beloved mother...

Good morning Sam!!!-My mother greet me..

Good morning tooo my most beautiful mother in earth!!!!- I replied to her!!

Such a saying a flowering words ahh!!! My mom...

No I'm just stating a fact mom!!-me...

Okay as you say so ugly man!!! My mom...

Mom!!! It's to obvious and to harsh!!!-me....

Why!!! I'm just stating a fact too!!! Mom...

But why you need to say "man" If you already know that I'm not a straight since you saw me in the first day of mine in this world!!! My irritated reply....

Ohh sorry darling I didn't mean to offend you co'z I do know and I do love my one and only treasure in this family!!! My mom in sincere tuned...

Ohh!! Mom it's too early to make a scene like that plus I'm so ugly if I cry now!!! Laughing in the moment of us...

And then another footstep from the stairs....

It's my older sister with my first cute nephew....

Good morning sisssy and to my cute nephew!!! I Happily greet them.....

Good morning uncle and good morning grandmom!!!! My nephew greet us....

Good morning sisssy and good morning to my most wonderful mom in the whole world!!! My sister greet us tooo.....

Ohhh!! You are both saying a flowering words on me ahh!!! Our mom

Hahahahaha!!! We are just stating a fact mom!!! Me and my sister reply to her....

Okay!! Your playing at me huh!!! So now let's eat!! Announce of our mom...

Wait!!! Wait for me!!! Shout from the stairs......

The always late in breakfast!! Our younger member of the family....

As always!!! Always late!!! Our nephew say

Hahahaha!! Myyyghad young man grow up hahahaha!!! My sister say....

Hahahaha stop!! Let's eat now coz the food is starting to get jealous to us hahahaha!!! Our mom.....

After that happy moments I left the house to get ready for my school where I don't know if I do belong or if I deserve to be there???

By the way I forgot to introduce myself... I am Samuel "Sam" Suarez.. 17 years old a grade 10 student and graduating this coming April... And yes I'm just a scholar plus nerd, gay, ugly who studying at ALEXANDER University..... Let me introduce my family to you....

My mother's name is Samantha Suarez and next my sister's name is Sammy Suarez and second to last is my brother's name is Samiguel Suarez and lastly my nephew's name is Samier Suarez and About our father??? Mom said us that he left us to find another family and he succeed on it... And we don't hated him co'z even we hate him there's nothing will change because he is still our father and he is Santi Suarez....

And we are the Suarez Family....

And this is the start of my journey....

Here I am in the front of ALEXANDER university a university with a high quality & standard... To tell you I am the only scholar.... I don't know why they just allow a only one scholar per year and this year I am the lucky one or it will worse nightmare.....

As go as I enter the university  everyone's eyes turned to me... Why??? It simple because of my aura and look's that never ever deserve to enter this world but it's my fourth year here so I'm immune of what they react on my presence...

I just don't mind them I walk forward just to go my assigned class...

Where??? The star section full of different types of person

Let me present to you my blockmates!!!

1st _ The bullies

- Where my crush is the Leader ( Eurey Tan )
* Varsity player of basketball
* Fuckboy
* Dean lister
* Dog lover
* Music lover
Actually everything about him is admirable except for being a fuckboy...

with his squad.

Next member of bullies is.....

( Mark Tan )
* Varsity player of soccer
* Book lover
* Dean lister too
* NGSB
* Good boy
* Music lover too

And last member of bullies is.....

( George Tan )
* Womanizer
* He really hates gay specially me
* Varsity player of volleyball
* Dog lover too

They all sons of the owner of ALEXANDER university who named Mr. ALEXANDER Tan

2nd _ The bitches

The first one is.....

( Sandra Santiago )
* She really hate me as in super
* Volleyball player
* Cheerleader
* She is Eurey's Girl

Next in line is....

( Cindy Salvatore  )
* She hates me tooo
* Cheerleader too
* She is Goerge's Girl
* Swimmer

Last in line is.....

( Katelyn Samonte  )
* Cheerleader too
* She hates me tooo
* She is recent winner of Miss ALEXANDER university 2018
* Volleyball player

3rd _ The nerd

And it's only me....

* Book lover
* NGSB
* Dean lister too
* Running for Valedictorian
* Team Captain of Volleyball
* Dog lover
* Family and studies is priority

4th _ The other types

* The president
* The easy go lucky
* The teacher's favorite
* The plastic
* The muse
* The escort
And other types of students

So I enter our class without looking at them and go my proper seat even though I heard them....

There gossip on me
There hates on me
There reaction on me
There judgement on me
EVERYTHING they say

But I don't bother to take it seriously once it enter my left ear its exit to my right ear then just go with the flow....

And the professor enter our classroom and I think she is a terror but I don't feel any scare or even afraid co'z I'm immune with like her....

So introduction and start of lesson.....

Ring.....

Ring.....

Ring.....

It's already break

And I  let them go out first until I'm the only one who left inside the classroom and then I go outside, I don't expect that I gonna bump into Sandra and Eurey ways and Sandra's reaction was too irritated to me and then my face turned left as fast as second count....

So this is the first chapter I hope you enjoy it

Lovelotsss❤😘