Misunderstanding

The next day..
8am..

Siddharth woke at the ringing of the alarm... He saw that Darshan and Hardil were sleeping peacefully... He quietly got out of the room making sure they both don't wake up by his movements... He moved towards the girls' room trying to look inside from the crack opening of the door when someone tapped him on his shoulder from behind..

(B): "Aaa..."

Before his scream could be heard by anyone his mouth was covered by her hand... She was Shanaya...

(S): "Shh.. chilla kyu rahe ho? main hoon, Sana! Kya hua?"

She took off her hand..

(B): "Baapre Sana! Aise achanak aayi tum, main darr hi gaya!!"

They both looked at each other for a moment and started laughing...

(S): "Sorry bro.. Wo main kitchen me thi aur mujhe laga aap meri Aawaz se uthe...." She looked down in embarrassment...

(B): "It's ok Sana! Don't be sorry! I usually wake up by this time..." He passed his best smile...

(S): "Thanks... Coffee?"

(B): "Sure... I'll just get fresh and come..."

(S): "Sure..."

Shanaya went back to the kitchen and stood there scratching her head as she didn't know what was kept where. Meanwhile Hardil had got up as his sleep was a bit disturbed by their conversation. He stepped out and saw her in the kitchen, confused. He walked towards her...

(H): "Good morning, Sana!"

The trance of her thoughts was broken by his call. She looked behind to find Hardil standing there..

(S): "Oh.. Good morning Hardil bhai.."

(H): "Tumko kuchh chahiye tha kya? You look confused!"

(S): "Umm nahi.. matlab haan.. actually mujhe coffee nahi mil rahi thi kahan rakhi hai?"

(H): "Ruko main deta hoon!"

Hardil opened the upper shelf in the kitchen and gave her the jar..

(S): "Thank you so much. Aadhe ghante se dhoond rahi thi ise main. Kya kahan pada hai sab pata chal gaya ab par coffee nahi mili"

(H): "Achchha hi hai. Ab to ye tumhara hi ghar hai na." He said in a teasing manner.. She was blushing...

(S): "Wese, main Bhavsar bhai aur mere liye bana rahi thi coffee aapke liye bana doon?"

(H): "Nahi nahi, I like to have tea in the morning. Main bana dunga thodi der mein. Abhi to utha hoon."

(S): "Okay!"

(H): "Aur kuchh chahiye to bata dena. I'll just freshen up myself."

(S): "Sure! Thanks by the way!"

(H): "Thanks kya yaar! Apna hi ghar hai!"

He passed his best smile.. Shanaya smiled in return.. She made coffee and took the two cups of coffee in the hall.. Siddharth was just sitting on the sofa thinking something.. She kept his mug on the tea table in front of him but he was still in his world..

(S): "Siddharth bhai!"

His chain of thoughts broke..

(B): "Huh?"

(S): "Kahan gum ho?"

(B): "Nahi bas aise hi... I like to be in my own world sometimes.. Thinking about random things.. Especially early morning.. Main subah mein kisi se baat nahi karta.."