Part 1: Interaction

(y/n)

class-b

quirk: to be decided

btw this story shortly takes place after USJ incident

---------------------------------------------------

I always complained about how unfair the UA entrance exam was.

"My quirk was only useful to humans NOT ROBOTS!" I said.

Monoma replied, "UA's class 1-A is full of shit anyway. Class B is where the fun is at." Monoma and I giggled while Kendo and Shinso tried to hide their laugh.

Our moment was abruptly cut off by the explosion that emerged from the other class. Monoma, Kendo, and I left our class to see what the chaos was also about. Students from other classes came to check what was going on, forming a crowd.

I caught a glimpse of someone with ash-blond, spiky hair whose voice was all over the place. He threw cusses at a green-haired boy and continued to antagonize him despite the poor boy's disheartened apologies.

"Who's the pomeranian?" I asked Kendo.

"I heard that his name's Katsuki Bakugou," Kendo replied.

Monoma laughed profusely, "Pomeranian (laughs), more like (laughs again) half chihuahua and (laughs) pomeranian because of attitude (laughs)."

I knew that it was a corny, half-assed joke but still can't help but laugh. While Kendo reprimanded both of you for bad-mouthing Bakugou, her face suddenly turned pale as you noticed a shadow looming over you and Monoma.

"Who the fuck are you calling a pomeranian?" Bakugou snarled.

"You, obviously! Who else barks and bites around here?" I said as Monoma laughed at the statement

Bakugou, taken aback, was shocked from hearing a girl answer back to him.

"At least I got in class A, you bitch," Bakugou replied.

I, getting triggered by those words, was ready to square up with Bakugou with Monoma as a backup when the bell rang. Their teacher, Aizawa-sensei, reprimanded Bakugou for his behavior while I stuck out my tongue.

He replied by pointing his middle finger at me, which was weirdly long. My dirty mind immediately went into thinking about an erotic interaction with Bakugou.

My thoughts were immediately cut off when Monoma said something.

"Can you repeat that? Sorry, I didn't hear what you said," I asked hazily.

"Enemies to lovers type of beat," Monoma smirked.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU BITCH!" I yelled.

Ready to activate my quirk, our homeroom teacher, Kan-sensei, called the three of us to start class. During class, he announced that in a few weeks we would have a sports festival.

"DO WE GET TO COMPETE WITH CLASS A?" Monoma sneered.

"Yes, and with other classes too," our teacher replied.

"HA! DID YOU HEAR THAT (Y/N), WE GET TO BEAT THAT POMERANIAN INTO A PULP!"

I couldn't help but feel the excitement and a thirst for revenge. I wanted to see and hear Bakugou at the same time but then again, I wanted to fight him. Seeing him badly beaten up by me boosts my ego yet I didn't want to hurt him. "What the fuck is going on with me?" I thought to myself