chapt 05

class had just ended and Taiga kept on whining about how you left her alone at lunch. you said sorry many times but i guess she still can't get over it.

you put your stuffs on your bag and you and Taiga walked to the locker to change your shoes. it was raining a lot lately and it's raining today, again.

geez, it's pretty cold today.

i'm really dumb to left my jacket at home.

you sighed as you opened your locker and took out your shoes. you took your broken umbrella and trashed it since it's no use. you decided to ask Taiga to go home together since you basically had no umbrella now.

"taiga, can you lend me your umbrella?" you gently asked.

"hmm? should i?" she said in a sing sang tone.

"taiga, you know you're really beautiful today." you said in a sarcastic tone. well, she is beautiful though.

"yep, that won't work, (y/n)! you literally left me all alone at lunch!" she said.

"yep, there you go again.. i told you i'm sorry.." you pouted.

she hummed in response and she seemed like she's looking at something, or someone. she seems surprised for a second then she opened her mouth to talk about something, then closed it again.

she held both of my shoulder with her hand and turned my body around until i faced bokuto.

"ah, hey (y/n)-chan!" bokuto said

"hey.." you smiled weakly.

"is anything wrong? you seemed sad." bokuto said with a sad face.

"no i'm good-"

"she forgot her umbrella, bokuto senpai. why don't you go home with her?" taiga said in a teasing manner.

"taiga!" you said as you playfully slapped your bestfriends's shoulder.

"go get your man!" taiga whispered then she ran away.

you sighed and finally decided to talk again.

"sorry about her, i can wait until the rain stopped so i could finally go home.." you said as you looked down.

"i guess i had to lend you my umbrella again! no hard feelings, kay? let's go home!" bokuto said as he ruffled my hair.

"k-koutarou! my hair will get messy!" you said as you pouted and fixed your hair.

"sorry! you look pretty either way." he grinned.

bokuto took out his umbrella and opened it. he was about to take your hand until he noticed that you were shivering.

"are you cold, (y/n)-chan?" bokuto asked.

"huh? i guess but it's really fine!" you smiled.

"no, you'll catch a cold!" bokuto said as he gave you his jacket. it's too big for you but it felt comfortable so you didn't resist.

"why are you so kind to me?" you asked bokuto.

"hmm.. if you ask me why, i don't even know!" bokuto chuckled innocently.

"well, let's go home now!" bokuto said as he took your hand gently and both of you started going out of the school and walk home.

"(y/n), do you ever had a boyfriend?" the tall looking owl suddenly asked.

"yeah, it doesn't really worked out well though.." you replied.

"oh.." he replied.

"have you had a girlfriend?" i asked back.

"g-girlfriend?! well no, but many girls confessed to me. it was so awkward i had to run away!" bokuto said as he frowned and i chuckled in response.

"so many girls like you.." I mumbled.

"well, not many! i do received many letters everyday, sometimes it's too much so Akaashi had to help me read them all!"

"you're not supposed to hear that- but Akaashi had to help you read them all? that's hilarious." you said as you laughed.

bokuto was glad that he could hear your beautiful laughter, despite seeing the gloomy you yesterday. and he's glad that he met you.