55.Kim Ara?

Y/N: How you want to be killed? With a gun or knife, hm?
Hyunwoo: Ah. That's my Y/N.
Y/N: I asked you something didn't I?
Ira: Cmon Y/N you can't lose your friendship right? (shuttering)
Y/N: You are supposed to answer what I asked? (raising voice)
Ira: I-i.
Y/N: Where should I shot you in your fucking brains or your stone heart or your fucking mouth, hm?
Ira: Wait you can't do thi-this.
Y/N: Why I can't? Darling, you should have thought for 100 times before hurting Ajey. Now I'm going to hurt you.
Hyunwoo: And you, you must be tired of doing crimes na? I'll give you a long vacation. (Tightening the grip of the gun on Seokjun's brother)
Y/N: So Darling, see this beautiful world for the last moment. This pain will be not as painful as Ajey but I'll give you.
Hyunwoo: Can't you understand what she said? (raising voice)
Y/N: Bye Darling. (smirk)

Before she could take any action or speak anything I pushed a knife into her mouth.

Y/N: This is for saying fake I LOVE YOU to Ajey.

Tears were rolling through her cheeks I avoided looking at her eyes or else I would get soft and leave her.

This time a pulled out pistol and aimed at her heart.
And shot for 5 times.

Blood was constantly rushing from her mouth and chest. Her white top was turned into a red bloody top.

Y/N: And now your fucking brains for thinking of cheating on Ajey and thinking for killing me.

This time I shot at her forehead 6 times. Her eyes and hands were still moving.

Y/N: And yes should I rip your hands for killing innocent people. I think I should cut them. Should I?

Of course, I'll shot at her arms too.
Because she was a mafia too.
After some secs she was dead. Her body was covered with blood gunshots were visible.
Seeing her Seokjun's brother was terrified.

Y/N: So you. Killed 200 innocent people. 56 murders. 50 bank loots.
Hyunwoo: 10 rapes. So you think you'll be alive?
Y/N: Did you see what women can do?

Hyunwoo Oppa pushed him near my feet. And clutched a gun at his head.

Hyunwoo: Bitch! Women are God. And now I'll kill you with more pain and scream. In your next life, even you'll be scared to think about rapes.

He took him to another room. Till then I was outside calling Ken.

Y/N: Where the hell you are?
Ken: Actually.
Y/N: Someone attacked you.
Ken: Yes.
Y/N: So how much time?
Ken: Just 5 minutes.
Y/N: Ohk.

Suddenly, I heard the screams of Seokjun's Brother. His voice was echoing in the whole house.

Y/N: Fuck. What he is doing?

I was a little haunted by screams. I ran where Hyunwoo Oppa was there.
When I entered the room.
Fuck!
His dick was chopped into pieces and his lower body was burned. His fingers were lying down and his upper body was covered with blood.

Hyunwoo: And this for doing and seeing rape!

He shot at him in both eyes.
I looked at Hyunwoo Oppa his hands were covered with blood. His eyes were full of anger.
A quick shiver went through my spine.

Hyunwoo: Now you'll never think of rape.

He has huge respect for women.
He saw me and smiled.

Hyunwoo: This is what a rapist deserves.
Y/N: I'm ou-outside. Y-You, be fast.

I went outside Ken was there with the cops.
Cops took the body and thanked us.
We were on our way. Hyunwoo Oppa was driving.
And suddenly he saw something and stopped. He ran outside.