1

welcome and enjoy

How can this be. He struggles
to understand what's happening.
Is this the end or might not be?
Perhaps or maybe this is life he was
created to have.

Darling you may and must listen to me. What is the big problem about this decision?? He'll be in his 20's before you agree. He'll become the leader behind me after and once I'm done. My wife, what is that frown upon your face?.

No good husband of mine! I shall NOT LET MY BOY GO THROUGH THIS!! How dare you not listen to your sons pleads and my OWN. He's just a young boy, who wouldn't understand and cooperate with. Lucius. My time to speak from my heart. Why is there a smile with that hideous look making up your face.

....

He brushes his delicate blond hair out of his face before continuing reading a historical book, moving his thing small finger along and following the words. Young boy love reading and reading, his eyes sparkle with interest everytime it linked towards a specific specie which was Dragon's. There's many reasons why he loved them and hopefully all of those theories are real or maybe was real. Of course in the world, all of these theories are all fake well for some people but maybe just maybe one of them are real.

Sweetie, your father wants to talk to you..I've tried to speak out for you from my voice but he does not look despear, tho by anger. Honey you must show power that defeat in the fight or near argument you will join against him.

Mother dear, i do not hear or see his figure to make me move from the spot i have stayed in. No sound of the rusty old pipe but only sweetness from you. Mother why doesn't he use his brain and does it himself.

My dear son, i would have given my heart out to him for you. May be would have listen to your pleads once again, my son look at me. Tho eyes on yours must also find happiness than the dark of your father's. Work the magic you have upon you and wipe your father away and may see a smile on your frown.

The pure grey/silver glass eyes guide towards his mother sad and defeated eyes.

Mother..I'm just a boy