001.

THE MOON SHONE BRIGHT DURING IN THE COLD NIGHT SKY as a limousine with three gentlemen in the back was on its way to the large city of Skyra

THE MOON SHONE BRIGHT DURING IN THE COLD NIGHT SKY as a limousine with three gentlemen in the back was on its way to the large city of Skyra. There was nothing other than silence in the atmosphere, the chauffeur driving was beyond terrified. He had no clue who he was driving across the county nor did he bother asking, they already seemed to know every single thing about him and Mark wasn't the type to put his kin or family in danger but he was on a mission.

ACT ONE; SET ONE

"We're h-here gent-gentlemen..." The chauffeur spoke nervously, slightly shaking and desperately trying to avoid turning around or even making eye-contact with them. In the back seat were three rather terrifying men, all wearing suits, they looked quite professional. The driver gulped, on the outside they didn't look that scary but once you knew their reputation and their status, it was nothing but plain terrifying. They were the type of people you wouldn't want to have bad ties with.

The three men exited the limousine, the man with blonde hair paid the driver sixty dollars.

"Sir... this is too much!" The man blurted out.

"Do not decline a payment from I, Wamuu. Take it and you may keep the change." The blonde man scoffed, readjusting his coat from the long drive, shooing the driver away.

"Alright." He responded softly, not wanting to anger the large man in front of him.

"So this is Skyra? Doesn't look like much..." The man with white hair spoke with his smug smile plastered across his face as usual.

"Chin up brother, this is a land of opportunities. Assuming all of you know what we came here for, this place will be our salvation, the stepping stone to our masterplan." A man with a head-wrap around his head and a long fedora spoke. There was a small tuft of purple hair sticking out in between the wraps. The two men snickered in response at the man with a hat, who Mark could only assume was their leader.

"What's your name, boy?" Wamuu spoke as he turned towards Mark which caught him by surprise.

"It's Ma-Mark, Sir." The chauffeur spoke while stuttering, the fear was evident but the boy stood firmly with a rather confident although Wamuu could almost smell Mark's fear. Cowardly... but he was trying.

"Wamuu, what's taking you so long?" The impatient white haired man spoke.

"I apologize Brother." Wamuu said, walking toward the other two gentlemen. "It's okay Wamuu." Esidisi sneered, patting Wamuu's back as he stood next to him with his usual seriousness.

"Idiots! We're not supposed to use our real names!" The man with a head-wrap hissed.

"C'mon Kars, it's not like it'll be the end of the world or something." Esidisi chuckled whilst Wamuu apologized. "I'm sorry, Boss." Wamuu said, bowing down.