A bad beginning

For this chapter please listen to "know how" when mentioned to get in the mood.

"Aren't you a little old to be in crime?" I hear from the back seat. I glare into the review mirror, finding a pair of red sunglasses that look like they were won at the county fair staring right back. I stay silent not wanting to entertain his assumptions. I grip the steering wheel effortlessly parallel parking on the side of a rowdy street. I suddenly feel two thin arms with loads of jewelry embrace my shoulders. Ah of course Mr. sunglasses bitchy girlfriend. I feel her smack her gum in my ear and whisper,
"It's all good sugar, older men in crime are sexy" she ends with a evil giggle and heads out the car.
"Wish us luck baby! Try not to fall asleep at the wheel old man!" With that he exits the car and follows his girl to the Bank. Ah how I love it when they're gone. I grab my phone and start blasting "Know how" by Young M.C. Even though what I'm doing is wrong, I still can never get over the sensation of racing through the streets with my favorite tune playing. It's the best feeling that sadly, I will never get over. Lately, driving has been like a deadly drug that I get addicted to more and more every day. I need to get out. I need to find something or someone to help me overcome this addiction. I am suddenly pulled out of my daydream when I hear the bank alarms blaring with sunglasses and duchess sprinting out with bags of cash. I unlock the doors but my own sunglasses on, black of course, turn young M.C. up to max volume. Sunglasses gets in the car along with duchess, "Here comes the parade!" He says. And I look into my left mirror finding a dozen cops cars racing up the road looking like a herd of Rhinos crushing anything in its path. I smash my foot on the gas dodging cars, people, trash cans, anything. I made a quick left turn into an alley where a huge truck is loading supplies. I make my decision to not slow down and boom I dodge it making my way through the alley. I turn right making my way onto the freeway about half of the cops are still following me. I see two red cars much like my own and realize they're part of the plan. I drive in between them glancing up locating the helicopter hovering above us. I find an overpass ahead all three cars slow switching positions like cards on a gambling table. I take the exit as the other two cars stay on pursuit helicopter following. I smirk a little, sunglasses puts a heavy hand on my shoulder smiling himself. Duchess gives a little "Whoo!" And we calmly settle into a parking garage. I get out of the drivers seat and glance at sunglasses pointing a pistol at a girl holding her phone in his face. I glance at the girl in horror. He wouldn't shoot, no, could he? "PUT THE PHONE DOWN AND HAND IT HERE!" he booms. She flinches but doesn't let up. Duchess comes to scope out the scene looking the girl up and down. "Where the hell did you come from sweets. Catholic school?" She says. I furrow my brow confused then see that yes this girl is in a well known school uniform, knee high socks and everything. " If I had to wear a skirt like that, duchess continues, I'd drop out of that school real quick haha!" " Tell me sugar, do they still hit you on the butt with a ruler." "SHUT UP!" The girl shouts a little crack in her voice. "Oh it speaks, come on now honey you look like a smart girl why don't you just give us the phone." Sunglasses says while stepping towards the girl. She takes a step back. Sunglasses scrunches his face in frustration and fires the gun right above her head. The girl screams and reaches in her backpack. Oh my fucking god if she pulls out a gun right now. My brain whirlwinds at what she's grabbing. I hear her wheezing. What the hell is she laughing?! I look at duchess who is equally as confused. I look back to find the girl clutching an inhaler and pulling it to her lips taking a big inhale. Well that was unexpected. "SHIT!" Duchess exclaims. "You can't kill a girl with asthma, I've done some fucked up shit in my life but I'm not that evil." " I don't have a choice" sunglasses says while loading the gun. As he points it towards the girl I hear sirens getting closer and closer. The girl grabs her phone and throws it out of the parking garage. She looks at sunglasses with fear and her hands up, " I got rid of it! See, it's gone! I won't tell anybody please please please please please! PLEASE!" The sirens are growing louder and closer. "Guys we have to go, NOW!" I growl surprising the two. "What about the- "NO!" I shout "Leave her, let's go. She doesn't have evidence, come on, NOW!" Sunglasses and duchess hurry into the car I quickly glance at the girl who is now crouched on the floor. I look in her eyes for the first time and she sends me a look of gratitude and takes of running to the staircase of the garage. I quickly put the car in drive and head on to headquarters. Thinking of how we are going to explain to Snoke why we took so long. Jesus he is gonna be furious. "That girl is gonna snitch dip-shit" sunglasses spits. "She was scared out of her mind" I reply. "No she's not, but you are the one who is explaining this to Snoke NOT ME!" I glare into the review mirror and say,"Understood?" He gives me a small nod and whispers fuck under his breath. I pull into the driveway of headquarters and park the car taking a deep breath. Shit I think, Snoke is going to be livid.
OK! That's the end. This is my first story so please any tips will help. Thank you please comment what you thought!