02

"A tour? Alrighty!" I said, pretty excited. She took me out of the dorm, and showed me to the school.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Hey, what's your name again?" I turned around to see two very tall ginger boys, that appeared to be twins. "Ivelisse, you can call me Ivy" I said politely. "She's got an accent!" One of them said to the other. "Fred and George Weasley, pleasure to meet you" they say at the same time.

"Which one is Fred and which is George?" I said while looking at both of them. "I'm Fred" the twin on the left spoke up. I nodded. "Pleasure"

"Well we better get going!" Luna said in a cheery voice. I nodded goodbye and continued walking with Luna.

"I also though I should tell you that we have a ball happening this year!" She spoke again. I couldn't help but smile.

Balls were one of the very few things that made me happy.

"I think it was called the Red Ball." I smiled. "It sounds lovely."

By the time we were done doing the tour, it was dinner time. "Let's head back to the Great Hall!" Luna said.

"Ok! Is it alright if I sit by you again?" I said. "Of course! Your very lovely to talk to!"

Once we go to the hall, I sat with Luna, and someone who had introduced himself as Francis Dawson.

He seemed like a very nice person. He has a big personality and from what I could tell, he has a big heart too.

I pulled out the ribbon from my hair and put it on Francis' hair. "What are you doing?"

I shrugged. "Putting your hair up?" He slapped my hands away. "No!" He said. I giggled.

"It would look so good though!" He rolled his eyes and smiled. I put my hair back up."You know, your really nice Ivelisse" It was my turn to roll my eyes. I slapped the back of his head.

"My name is Ivy! You, call me Ivy!" He groaned and rubbed his head. "I think your name is really pretty but oh well."

I shrugged my shoulders again. "I don't like it"

Suddenly I felt a hand on my arm, and I flinched before quickly turning around. "Oh sorry. Didn't mean to scare ya!" The talk ginger boy said.

"It's ok, Fred?" I said. His eyes widened. "You got it! Most people can never tell the difference between me and George, unless they are close friends obviously."

I smiled softly. "So, I wanted to show you something" he said, his cheeks slightly red. I nodded. "Sure!" "Great!"

He put out his hand, and I took it. He pulled me up. "Let's go then!"

He took me some place called the owlery. "It's quite a view!" I said happily while staring out. We were standing on the very top of the stair case.

I sighed. I gently tugged the ribbon out of my hair once again, and whistled.

"What are you doing?" Fred questioned. I didn't reply.

The beautiful black barn owl came into view, and landed on the thick railing next to us. "Woah" Fred marveled at Harriet's size. I chuckled.

I tied the ribbon around the owl's leg I stroked her head. "Please bring this to Mum" I whispered in French. She squawked and flew off.

"Hey Ivy? I know this is a weird request, but could you teach me how to speak French? I-it's just that my older brothers wife is French and I thought it would be cool to surprise her." Fred spoke timidly. I turned and smiled at him, placing my hand on his arm. "Of course I'll teach you French!" He smiled at me and gave me a hug. I was bit surprised at first, I'm not used to any sort of affection. I reluctantly hugged him back.