I.M.P. (Helluva Boss)

The scene opens with a city shot that slowly zooms in on the Immediate Murder Professionals building. Cars honking can be heard in the background.

The scene transitions to a closed door, with a sign that says "Meeting in progress". Inside, Blitzo is seen walking by a whiteboard on the wall, as he lectures his employees.

"Alright, now I know business has been a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here. Moxxie.", Blitzo says, before looking up at Moxxie. Moxxie then gives him a "What the hell?" look.

"Now does anyone have any bright ideas on how we can get business drumming up again?", Blitzo asked, as the camera showed Moxxie, Millie, Princess (Y/n), and Loona all attending his meeting. "What about a car wash?", Millie eagerly asked her boss.

"Millie, this is hell. Nobody's gonna want a car wash done down here.", you told her. "Exactly, your highness! We need to think of something special. Ooh, what about a billboard?", Blitzo said.

"We can't afford a billboard, sir.", Moxxie said. "Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now. Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?", Blitzo says, while he pushed Moxxie away from him.

Blitzo then turns on a TV that shows everyone killing people. Then it zooms out to everyone watching the TV, with Loona, Millie, (y/n), and Blitzo all eating popcorn.

"Ahh, those were the good times.", Blitzo said. "Agreed.", you said, taking a bite of some popcorn.

"I don't need any reminding, sir, considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel nobody watches.", Moxxie told his boss. "Oh relax, Moxxie! At least his ad actually works. How else was I able to know your little rag-tag group and become one of your beneficiaries, anyway?", you argued.

"Yeah! What's "obnoxious" about a super-fun jingle, all right? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spittin' bullshit!", Blitzo said. "People love musicals, sir.", Millie said.

"Some people, not all of them. Trust me, I know...", you said, remembering your twin sister and her constant singing. "Exactly, Millie and (y/n). And we're basically doin' a musical. Are you gonna crush my musical theater dreams like my dad did?", Blitzo said.

"Sir--", Moxxie tried to say, but got cut off by his boss. "'Cause right now, all I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me! Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside.", Blitzo continued, before covering his head in shame.

"Man, not cool, Mox. Not cool.", you said, while shaking your head and with your arms crossed. "Are you trying to crush his dreams, Moxxie?", Millie asked him.

"I-- What?", Moxxie asked, confused. "I thought I knew you.", Millie says, while smiling seductively at him.

"I can't believe you, Moxxie, after I made you employee of the month!", Blitzo says, as he holds up an employee of the month plaque with Moxxie's picture on it. You were trying to hold down a laugh, due to the expression Moxxie made in the photo.

"Okay, sir! I'm sorry, a commercial jingle is not comparable to musical theater. Nobody actually likes the jingles.", Moxxie said. "I liked it.", Millie told him.

"Eh. I tolerate them.", you said, while shrugging. "Do not-- Do not agree with him in front of me.", Moxxie says, while he pointed at Millie.