[magic hcs part 1]

was gonna do everyone i can think of but it turned out to just be the fever cast. ;/;/;/

if i have anything for suzuran or madou ((when) i won't hesitate to vom words for pages on end about them too lol

-lemres' attack spells give off a sweet smell (appropriate to spell name/ ie. the desserts he names them after)
- i don't know who said this but i also like the idea that lemres can make all the sweets that he wants (artificially,, with magic) but chooses not to. insteads cooks and whips everything by hand because he doesn't want the experience/fun of making them get taken away

- lidelle hates using it (only will consider it when she's really sick) but she can steal the life out of flowers and plant life to restore her own health. hates to see them wilt. but when she eventually has to for her own sake - what can she do you know?

- accord can manipulate sound so people don't hear her, or she doesn't hear them. or make something loud enough to deafen someone and vice versa (which she can't for the life of her remember when she had to use it but obv isn't doing it now.) though to its credit, this is a fairly difficult spell and not one even she can use to her leisure.

- amitie sticks to ground-level spells - the ones everyone gets taught - but for her more powerful attacks leans more into light and fire -oriented spells. used to do nature-based ones not unlike lidelle. but, overtime, what the goddess specialized in rubbed off on her.

- aya has no reason to today (not in primp's time) but when in a bad spot can use the blood that he lost/or cuts himself for smth to work with, for added speed/health/attack buffs and to manipulate them to work for offense. or a distraction if it's not that much blood. usually just sticks to sharpening and shooting the blood into his opponent like giving them a bunch of glass cuts.

- klug is learning how to create a vacuum of space between his hands. where normally an attack spells' magic goes but now he wants the //absence of any magic. like a little blackhole. originally so aya stops bothering him to clean his f room but now he's fully invested into the idea. wants to do it. wants to suck up all the dust bunnies into a fucking blackhol e tha absolute md man.
- (against the say of his classmates/teachers. He says he's not but obv is doing it behind their backs).

- as much as feli and klug hate each other to no end they have similar interests in magic in that they're both studying the stars/universe's magical potential and incorporating it into their own spells. in feli's case, she reads the stars for guidance (present, future..). but has on more than one occasion 'created' a star in her hands. most commonly she uses them in her spells but sometimes feli likes to make room-temperature stars and hang them in jars around her mansion for decoration. or just holding one that's warm in her hands on a cold day. or a cold star to throw at klug like a snowball to fuck with him sometimes we don't know x2
- klug later stole the idea from her and started trying it himself (though he could never admit that to her face)

- there are plenty of cases where those who start off with not a hint of magic in their body have the potential to eventually become big time magic-users. though usually their magic has to be maintained through artifacts close to their person. or it just won't last in the long-term. raffina herself has no strong incentive to becoming a mage, instead opting to use her magic for the little things (levitating a hairbrush to her hair while at the same time doing her makeup, picking up multiple things at once, creating pretty lightshows after doing a spell). oshare too has no real reason to study magic once he got seriously into operating his store. so naturally, when she found out about him she got inspired by what he does and wanted to open her own clothing line + brand for a while anyway so...
- they soon turn out to be good friends :)