Chapter 13

"Wait what do you mean she got kidnapped , she is with you all the time aren't she ?!" Ami shouted and grabbed Jungkook's collar . Sarah got up trying to part them , but she got pushed away and Jimin help her to get up .

"Y-Y-Yeah s-s-she i-i-is " Jungkook said suttering , "Then how can she be kidnapped ?!" Ami shouts but lowered her voice tone , she sighed and let go of the grip on Jungkook's collar . "Explain,"

*Jungkook tells them about the whole thing and show them the message *

"If I caught the stupid dumbass , I would tell the cops to arrest him or her forever in the jail , I swear " Ami said , before she knows , her face were feverish red , either angry or 'wanna-kill-that-bitch' . Tas went to her and pats her back , calming her .

"Me too , I swear , if I caught that stupido kidnapper , I SWEARRRRRRRR IM GONNA MAKE HER OR HIM BE OUR SLAVE FOR 3 MONTHS AND BUYING US LOTS OF FOOD USING THEIR OWN MONEY AHAHHAHAHAHA " Alin said as she laughs like a wicked witch , and Namjoon said ,"Alin . Its not the time for saying nonsense " He rolled his eyes , obviously pissed with Alin's attitude . Alin too , rolled her eyes and hit Namjoon on his arms before leaving the place , saying "I will do it for sure ! Don't dare me !" and she slammed the door hard.

Hoseok sighed and just went to the kitchen and took a sip of his smoothie . Everyone left with a sigh and the one that left in the living room is ... Sarah and her cat , wait . Since when do I ever mention that she have a cat ? -.o

"GET BACK HERE YOU FREAKS !!!" Sarah screams and everyone stops doing their stuffs and went to Sarah who is started to cry . "Why at this time you guys want to give up ... Do you want Eni to get killed ? Do you guys want to leave her like that .. DO YOU ! " Sarah burst into tears as everyone froze at their spot .

Jimin went to her and side-hugged (Thats a word k.) her , she cried so much that Jimin's t-shirt shoulder part soaked wet .

Tas went away with her tears tingling down her cheeks , she always cries when someone cried , well .. I don't even know why so don't ask me lol

"I shall go" Jungkook said , out of the blue , startled them and makes Ami to grip his collar again . "MAKE. SURE. SHE. IS. SAFE. AND. SOUND." She said , sending electric eye-contact to Jungkook who is barely breathing and kinda shaking . "Y-Y-Yes M-M-Ma'am ." Jungkook said , his hand went to his head , doing a salute to her like a soldier .

-----------------

OMG I AM TERRIBLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME , I AM BUSY AS F*** AND NOW I HAVE LIKE LOTS OF ACTIVITES AT MY SCHOOL AND I AM VERY VERY BUSY . BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE THE CHAPTER(S) :(

And im sorry its kinda short :( ㅠㅠ