Katerina

Katerina's P.O.V.

"I miss your soft lips, I miss your white sheets. I miss the scratch of your unshaved face on my cheek, And this is so hard 'cause I didn't see. That you were the love of my life and it kills me," My voice fills the steamy bathroom as I wash my favorite green apple shampoo out of my hair with circular motions of my fingers. 

"I see your face in strangers on the street, I still say your name when I'm talking in my sleep. And in the limelight, I play it off fine but I can't handle it when I turn off my nightlight. But I can't handle it when I turn off my nightlight." I continue as I place conditioner in my long blonde locks, and work it through all my hair. 

"They say that true love hurts, but this could almost kill me. Young love murder, that's what this must be, I would give it all to not be sleeping alone. Alone. The life is fading from me while you watch my heart bleed. Young love murder, that is what this must be, I would give it all to not be sleeping alone. Alone." I carry out the song as I rinse the conditioner out and quickly wash my face before reaching for the knobs to turn off the water. 

I ring the water out from my hair and wrap it up in a towel, then take a warm towel and wrap it tightly around my body. I step out onto the tiled floor and dry off my body and replace my towel with a coral top and skinny jeans. 

I leave the warmth of my bathroom and go out into my bedroom where my kitten jumps off my bed and rubs against my legs. I giggle and pick her up walking us both over to my vanity, I set her carefully on the floor and begin to dry my hair. After its all dry I curl ever piece creating a messy look and apply a nude lipstick, a brown eye shadow, and mascara. 

My feet slip perfectly into my black heels making me reach a normal height of 5'4. I take my purse and phone slipping them both into my purse and leave my new flat for work. I step out into the warm London air and make my way to the music store I work at. 

"Morning Katerina!" My boss Greg calls to me also known as my uncle.

"Why can't you call me Kat here?" I wine to him as he won't call me by my preferred name when were in the shop.

"Its not business like. Now go to your section Katerina." He tells me extending the 't' in my name and I drop my bag behind the guitar section counter that I work alone. Its the second busiest section in the store but I'm the only one who knows anything about guitars and playing them. I straighten them up and grab my favorite off the shelf and wait for someone to come over to me. 

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bare this in mind it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, And it all makes sens-" And I'm interrupted.

"Excuse me." A accented voice interrupted my singing and guitar playing.

I bring my head to look up and meet two gorgeous ocean blue eyes accompanied by blonde hair.

"Can I help you?" I ask sweetly relizing who just walked into my section of the store.