𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 & 𝙘𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙨

studying in her bedroom preparing for their upcoming quiz next week in her cozy bed. Until she heard some noise on her window but she shrugs it off knowing it was just a vigorous wind hitting the glass window. Seconds later she heard another noise again and got annoyed she decided to check her window. Peeking through the window with an annoyed expression not until she optically discerned him and a smile was written on her face and opens the window.

"𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚?" she verbally expressed acting like exasperated just not to show how ecstatic she was when she optically discerned him there at the backyard."𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚!" he shouted but not too loud so that her parents cannot aurally perceive him. The girl frowns she was confused why the boy wants her to go down."𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚!" the girl suddenly verbalized "𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧?".

she was wearing black jeans and a hoodie because it was cold outside and sneaked out from her bedroom window. As the boy drags her to his car and the girl asked him "𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚?" while she was puttinng her seatbealt. "𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩" he smiled and drove off. The ride was silent soft music can only be heard until he broke the silence"𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" he asked it's not like they didn't visually perceive each other for a whole year."𝙞'𝙢 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝙬𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮" she laugh.

"𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚" he said unbuckling the cars seatbelt so was the girl did and step outside feeling the cold wind."𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙚?" He asked. She glares at him remembering the nickname that he gave to her back then."𝙊𝙛𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚! 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚." he chuckled as the girl said knowing this was the place where they met and found him using drugs and smoking cigarettes. The night where they met here while she was walking through this river park that night for fresh air where the city lights could be seen. She saw him at the rail being wasted and tried to help him. He was depressed that time because of his family he was physically abused by his parents bruieses can be seen in his body and that is why he was using drugs. Not until he stopped one day because of her. Now he lived by himself.

As they sat down to his trunk's car he pulled out a pack of cigarette the girl widened her eyes not knowing he was smoking again."𝙬𝙩𝙛 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜?!?" she said almost grabbing the pack of cigarette in his hands but the boy dodged his hands for her not to get the cigarette and spoke."𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮? 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩." as he gets a stick of cigarette and put in his mouth lighting it up with the lighter and smoke. The girl looked at him annoyed and faced the view"𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪? 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙮?" he said between emitting the smoke the girl faced him."𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙮." "𝘾'𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚." she look at the cigarette thinking twice if she should atleast try just for once not wanting to ruin their hang out. "𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙚." she was about to grab the cigarette not until the boy grabbed it first. "𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜." he sternely said with a deep voice that could bring her shivers down to her spine."𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩? 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙣𝙤𝙬-" she got cut off by the boy and said "𝙄𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣." he said "𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚. 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?" as she gets the lighter and lights up the cigarette. Tasting the feeling for the first time and she coughs as she heard a chuckle beside her. She glared at him "𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮? 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝!".

They didn't care what time was it they just enjoy each others company. The boy took a sip from his beer while the girl was just drinking strawberry milk. He didn't want the girl to drink a beer because he didn't like her to end up just like him. "𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬?" he spoke "𝙔𝙚𝙨. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨." they kept quiet for a while and freeing their selves from this cruel life. The guy stood up and get something back from his car seconds later he came back with a little radio and setting it up."𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙤." that radio is really important he always keep it safe not wanting to damage it more. He turns it on and the music was heard it was relaxing for them. They both finished their drinks as they lie down from the trunk of his car talking about how their future will be and joking around."𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚?" out of the blue the guy questioned her that made her confused and shock at the same time."𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣?" she answered but the guys stayed silent and chuckled."𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜." he smiled.

"𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙚. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩'𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩." he suddenly spoke and laugh in his own words without hesitance the girl answered."𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚." with an annoyed tone. "𝙉𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚. 𝙎𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮." the girl was even more confused about the guy she's with. She was about to speak not until he slammed his lips through hers tasting the strawberry candy and the cigarette that collide, She was shocked at first but ended kissing him back and feeling that he smiled between the kiss. He puts her hand on the back of her neck to deepen the kiss. They both pulled out and was catching their breath and looked away."𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪." She was taken a back from his sudden confession but deep inside she was happy knowing that she have chance."𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡-𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚?" the guy nodded shyly and faced the ground playing with his fingers due to nervousness."𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠-" before he continued his sentence he was cutted off by a soft plump lips on his. His eyes grew wide "𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" she chuckled "𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙮𝙚𝙨?" she  nodded and pulled her into a hug feeling the happiness and joy in his body. He looked into her eyes deeply caressing the side of her cheeks before pulling her closer to him and soon his lips met hers moving slowly and gentle pace you both kissed each other. The negative thoughts he was holding dissapears when she said she liked him back, "𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪." While they connect their foreheads together enjoying each others company.

𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙣. ( • _ • )