we're the story begins for the lovers part 2

Michaels P.O.V

I got out the bathroom and showed bri the clothes she gave me but I kinda added a little touch

I added the mask, flowers, and scarf "I added some things if you didn't mind" I asked "of course not I love you're clothes eeek!!" She replied happy "cmon let's show the others" she said before grabbing my arm and ran outside to go back to the others

~~~when they got there~~~

I waited outside cause bri said she wanted to show them my makeover as a 'suprise' I didn't know why she wanted to show them as a suprise but I went along with it "guys, guys, guys guess what!" She said very happy again "what?" They all said in a strange way "wow that was weird" said Austin "OK so wanna know why I took micheal!" She exclaimed "yeah?" Said Devin with confusion "well this is why, you can come in now!!" She yelled at the door so I can hear her but I already hear her cause j was close to the door anyway, I walk up to the door and all suddenly everyone is all suprised I don't know why.

Bbri's P.O.V

When micheal came into the room everyone was shocked even Ritchie and when he looked away knew he was blushing I was so happy cause my ship is about to sail!!! "W0W you look really nice mike" said Devin smiling "thanks" replied micheal with ofcourse an emotionless tone "so why did you do this again if I may ask again" he said while tilting his head aging though it was still cute "cause you looked cute enough to wear these clothes, right ritchie? Hmmmmm?" I said looking at ritchie smiling but he still looked away "and why are you asking ritchie?" Asked micheal while putting his in place "cause he didn't say anything when he looked at you "I also didn't say anything-" said Austin but I inturrpted by looking at him with a death stare "oh umm you actually look really good I gotta say micheal heh" said Austin nervously "thanks austin" replied micheal while he went to take take a seat " I wanna ask something" said ritchie but looking down to hide his blush "go ahead" said micheal still seating down on the floor next to me "what's with the acceceries "I wanted to put more stuff into it so it wasn't bland" "sorry bri" said micheal while looking at me "oh its fine you just made it better I gotta say" I said while looking at ritchie with a smirk.

Ritchie P.O.V

I know bri's on to me for liking micheal after his change of clothes or makeover. I stood up I'm gonna go to the kitchen what some food" I asked everyone "sandwich please" asked Devin while playing video games with Austin "pizza" said Austin while focusing on beating Devin even though he's loosing "same here,and you micheal" asked bri "umm sorry not hungry" replied micheal with a sad tone for a reason "alright" I replied while walking to the kitchen.

~~~when he gave the food to everyone except him and micheal~~~

"Why didn't you give yourself food?" Asked micheal when he looked at me "cause I'm also not hungry" I said not looking at him and with a strict tone " oh alright sorry for asking" said micheal finally looking alrightskedway "it's fine I guess" I mumbled.

Michaels P.O.V

I felt tired for a reason even though though don't sleep a lot but then I laid down and didn't know know know laid on ritchie but when I laid on ritchie I just slept like it was nothing all of a sudden I hear my name but ignored it.

Ritchie P.O.V

When micheal sleeped on me I said his name and didn't answer I blushed bright red and all of a sudden his tail wagged don't know why though it was a little cute- wait Richie what the hell are you talking about you can't like him he's a weirdo, freak, a-know-it-all, a murder, and a bean- GOD DAMMIT RITCHIE, ugh I guess I can't escape these feelings for him, I got tired, "imma put micheal on my bed so he can sleep" I said "oh alright" replied Devin "d-don't go" mumbled micheal when I was leaving after tucking him in I smiled "alright" I said, I also smiled when that happen I also tucked myself in the bed with him I grabbed his waist and pulling him close to my chest so we can cuddle sleeping, I kinda liked it I gave him a kiss on his forehead and getting close to him "night love" I wispered then I fell asleep cuddling him.

Bri's P.O.V

I looked at the two love birds cuddling I squeled, but I felt a hand on my waist when I turned around it was Austin holding my was it while getting really close that ended up him kissing me I was suprised but I kissed back having my hand wrapped around his neck, we then stopped to get air I giggled and so did he "we sould proppably go to sleep as well" I said "year we sould what If you sleep with me so you don't sleep on the couch" he asked "I mean sure why not" I replied with a blushing face "imma sleep on the couch then cya" said Devin "oh no Devin probably saw us kissing I feel bad gosh" I thought "yeah cya" I replied to him "let's go then" said Austin pulling my arm gently while going to bed and ended up cuddling like the other 2.

To be continued......

And yes it's not finished T^T

956 words