Becoming good friends >Scenerio<

Freddy
After band practice, you and Freddy started hanging out more. Talking more and ya'll two started to become really good friends. Huh, conversation can lead to really good friendship.

Bonnie
Strangely, you two kept on meeting up at the same music store.
Coincidence? I think not!
After a few run in meets, you finally built up enough courage to ask him to hang out. Surprisingly he agrees.

Chica
You are a very frequent customer at the Bakery. Whatever you order is a completely new every time. Chica likes to talk to you whenever you come to pick up your order. This had turned into a good friendship.

Foxy
During your little sibling/cousin's pirate birthday party, of course the entertainer has to take breaks. Whenever he's on break, he goes up to talk to you. Wonder why. The conversations started to turned into new hope as friendship.

Toy Freddy
Every weekend you go over to T.Freddy's house to game with him. He loves your company and you didn't have anything else to do at that time. Ya'll were basically friends since the tournament, heh.

Toy Bonnie
This one will always finds you for something. It was really creepy at first, but you got used to it. You two had signed a friendship treaty on the 5th run in. You don't know how he got an official treaty for friendship.

Toy Chica
Same thing as T.Bonnie, keeps on running into eachother. When she finds you, she drags you to go shopping. It felt like you had signed a friendship card without ever seeing or writing one.

Mangle
When you two had met, ya'll immediately became friends. Just sitting out in the shade, looking at the sky together. The friendship card that was never told.

Nightmare & Nightmare Fredbear
Every time you sleep, you see them. It looks like they have been waiting for you. Sometimes you even think that your hallucinating them when you're awake, but they're actually there.

Circus Baby
You two keep on making plans and meeting up every week. You can say that you two were friends since the 2nd meet up.

Ballora
You two started talking after Ballet classes. Ya'll started getting close and becoming friends.

Funtime Freddy
He was the one who proposed the idea of friendship right when he saw you again. You had gladly agreed and he is now a happy boi!

Funtime Foxy
After a few run ins, it was best to become friends. You two had asked at the same time. You two agreed at the same time. That is good friendship.

Lolbit
Lolbit just called you and just say "Hey, wanna be friends?". The most cheesiest way to ask someone. You thought ya'll are already friends.

Glitchtrap
He forced signed you a sou- I mean, a friendship contract when you were sleeping.

Vanny
She forced you to be friends with her. There is no way to say no. Good luck.

Elizabeth
You two had met multiple times. Coincidentally or planned, it doesn't matter. Y'all started being friends and you made Elizabeth happy.

Chris/CryingChild
You two had became friends when you had comforted him while he was crying. You swore on your life to protect him.

Micheal
He doesn't really care about friends. When you two had met, he didn't really care for you. You kept asking him to be your friend and he always ignore you. Until one day he accept your request. You're now happy!

Millie
You two kept meeting up at Hot Topic. Ya'll talked for awhile and decided, "Hey, let's be friends!".