leader (yakko)

when the warners heard that you were back on the warner bros set for a few weeks, they went to visit you as soon as possible. 

of course, that was made difficult with their dear friend ralph. but after two weeks of you filming a movie just under their noses, almost unreachable, they finally caught ralph while he was taking his 9pm nap.

"y/n?" your coworker spoke as you waited for the cameras to get set. you turned your gaze to him. "you're staring off into space again."

"oh, right," you said, letting out a sheepish laugh. "sorry. im just a little tired." he brushed it off and walked away, and you turned your gaze right back to where it was. staring at the water tower.

"alright, sibs," yakko prefaced as they watched you stare off from around a corner, "we go in, grab y/n, and get out. if anything goes wrong and we separate, report to the water tower, asap."

"and if you see timothee chalamet, grab him too," dot reminded.

"of course."

"move out!"

they made a dead sprint toward you. they bowled over cameras and lights, which crashed into people and the ground, and knocked down people and props on the set alike. some tried to grab at them, but they slipped through everyone's hands. wakko quickly became very quickly distracted by the snack table, and allowed the scents of it to drift him in the direction of it.

"he's weak! leave him!" dot yelled to a concerned yakko. the eldest gulped before continuing his sprint. you were still yet to notice them, despite the serious commotion they were causing.

but just before they reached you, dot ran into someone. before she could apologize, she looked up and gasped harshly. "johnny depp!" she gripped at his pantleg. "listen, im totally on your side with this whole amber heard thing-"

yakko facepalmed before turning back to you. but before he could begin his trek again, a taller figure stood in front of him.

the director.

"sibs!" yakko called, and immediately his siblings came to his side.

"so you're the leader?" the angry man questioned. you finally turned around.

"in more ways than one," yakko affirmed. 

"what's that supposed to mean?" the director demanded.

"allow me to show you," yakko spoke eloquently, putting a delicate hand to his chest. wakko was over at a new piano in a flash, tapping out a passionate waltz. and before you could blink, yakko's hands were in yours, and he was leading you in an all too familiar dance. you couldn't help at grin at his smug expression, allowing your muscle memory to take over.

yakko managed to waltz you (and dot and johnny depp) off of the set. as the director began to fume and chase your group down, dot cried her goodbyes to johnny depp as yakko scooped you up easily into his arms and took off toward the water tower.

you threw your arms around his neck with a joyous laugh, hugging the eldest sibling tightly. "i missed you, yakko."

the toon looked down at you with a dreamy smile as you nuzzled your head into his chest. "i missed you, too."