Wish [18]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

Seulbi woke up when she felt the light from the sun softly hit her face.She looked around the familiar living room,yawning.

Yes as expected,she didn't remember anything.

"You're awake?"

That voice immediately make her jolted up from the couch,"oh nana—how long have you been sitting there?"

"Since last night?",jaemin replied.

"Last..night?what happened last night?",she asked cluelessly.

Jaemin pursed his lips,"Winwin send you home and you accidentally fall asleep on the couch"

"Winwin sunbae?really?"

Jaemin flashed his smile,nodding slowly,"meet him later,you better say thank you"

Noticing a curve instantly formed on her lips,jaemin could not hide his emotion as he slowly stare down to the floor.

The flashback of his conversation with jisung suddenly hit his mind.

[flashback]

"You must be hurting..",jisung whispered to himself,"It's okay..I will help you-I will help you to return to your place"

"Jisung can you promise me one thing?whatever decisions I make—even though I'm hurting please don't stop me"

Jisung sighed,"what are you going to do?"

"I will really grant her wish"

"You know once you success,taeyong will take you back right?",jisung asked,worry slightly filled in his eyes.

"And by that—you're not going to see seulbi anymore and it some goes to her"

That night—Jaemin walked along the silent street,he might look calm and all but actually deep inside,he messed up.

After taking the large volume of air,he finally pressed the door bell,waiting patiently for the door to be opened by the owner.

Once the door open,jaemin couldn't help but to flash a smile.

A bitter one.

Winwin was taken aback,"you're the one in the detention right?",he asked ,"what are you doing here hoobae?"

"I'm sorry for the late visit but can I have some time with you?"

Winwin tilted his head,knitting his eyebrows but still letting jaemin to enter his house.

"Have some—it's not that much though",said winwin as he placed the noodles and a cup of orange juice on the table.

Jaemin slightly bowed before taking a sip of his drinks,"thanks"

"I guess this is our first time talking right?",winwin asked while letting a small laugh.

"You have something to ask me?"

Jaemin put his lips into a line,unsure how to start the conversation.

"What do you think of seulbi?"

Hearing that,winwin halted from slurping down his noddles,good thing he didn't choke on his noodles.

"seulbi?"

Jaemin just nodded in response.

"She's nice—she's also pretty",he muttered,"the most important thing is that I'm happy whenever she's with me.."

"It does feel really different when she's around..in a good way"

"You like seulbi?"

"..It would be a lie if I said I didn't"

Jaemin nodded,"then you should confess to her—define your relationship with her"

"it's her wish afterall"

"Wish?"

"You might not know about this but actually she loves you..a lot"

"She wish for you to see her heart,she wish for you to love her back and be with her"

No one know but himself,jaemin covered his wrist tightly in silent as the spark of light appeared at every words that spilled from his soft lips.

[End of flashback]

The bell rang throughout the school,telling the students that the last period now over.

Seulbi were now on her way to the ice hockey ring—searching for winwin and as expected there he is,sitting silently on one of the bench.

"Sunbae!",She shouted as she quickly hold his shoulder,trying to scare him.

Instead of being scared,he let a small chuckle,"what are doing here?you don't have extra classes?"

Seulbi shake her head,"I came to say thank you"

"For what?",he asked.

"Jaemin told me that you send me home last night..",she replied as she took the seat beside him.

Winwin rested his elbow against his hips,"jaemin.."he whispered to himself as he suddenly remembered the conversation he had with him last night.

"Seulbi-ah",he manage to call out.

"..actually I want to take it slow at first..but after knowing the truth how you feel towards me,I just can't help it"

At that moment,she can felt her heartbeat beating faster than normal,being a statue,not even a word spilled out from her lips.

"this time I realized I have fallen in love",winwin continued with his deep-calm voice,sharing the same eyegaze.

"from the deepest of my heart.."

"I really like you"

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ