Wish [17]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

"Thanks for today sunbae..",she muttered with a smile,"I have fun spending my time with you"

Winwin grinned while putting his palm on his nape,"I guess it takes time for you not to call me sunbae anymore",he chuckled.

"I'm glad that you have fun",he continued before putting his hand inside his school uniform pocket,"get inside now—it's already late"he smiled.

Seulbi nodded slowly,"I'll get inside now,see you tomorrow sunbae"

With that,she swiftly walked towards the house after closing the gate in silent.

"1 hour and another 1 hour,another 1 hour and another 1 hour-where have you been?",jaemin asked as he sit inside the dark living room.

Yes-shot-she forgot about jaemin.

"I've been waiting for you",he muttered.

"Jaemin-I'm,I'm sorry..I didn't mean to leave you—

"Where have you been?"he cut.

Seulbi sighed,"Dong sicheng..winwin sunbae..he wants to treat me..since his team win the competition with..the other school this..morning.."she explained slowly-for some reason she feel bad.

"Oh so it's because of Dong sicheng?"

"Nana I'm sorry.."She whispered silently before she finally has the courage to look at jaemin in the eye after hearing a small chuckle from him.

"What are you sorry for?you fool",he said as he softly pushed seulbi's forehead with his fore-finger.

"Aren't you mad?"

"Why would I be mad?did you forget?the reason why I come here..the reason why Angel taeyong send me here"

"I came to grant your wish.."

"I'm happy if you're happy",He continued.

Seulbi furrowed her eyebrows as her eyes landed on his wrist after noticing spark of light coming from it.

Noticing it too,jaemin quickly hide his wrist behind his back,slowly backing away from seulbi as she continued to take steps closer towards him.

"Nana—are y-you okay?what happened to your wrist?"

"Don't c-come closer"he stuttered,still backing away from the innocent seulbi in front of him.

Noticing there's no sign of seulbi backing away from him,jaemin quickly hold her wrist as he stare intensely into her brown eyes,letting the imprinted name on his wrist visible to Seulbi.

Her eyes widened in shocked,putting her palm on her lips as she gasped.

He breathe out,"you believe in me now?"

"Na—

"Stop doing this to me—stop caring about me seulbi,I'm here to grant your wish.."

"I'm afraid I will change my mind and be the troublemaker angel again.."

"I'm afraid...I'm afraid..I will change my mind and regret my decision after going back to my place.."

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

"You're in trouble,you know that?",jisung said as he sighed,shaking his head from left to right.

Sitting in the dark living room,there they are watching the sleeping seulbi on the couch.

"..I'm sorry..",jaemin muttered,"I can't help it"

"Have you cure her?",he continued softly,shifting his gaze from seulbi to jisung.

Jisung slowly nodded,"I did—as usual,she's not going to remember whatever happened today"

"That's a relief",he replied.

"Nana..",jisung called out slowly.

Jaemin sighed as he knew jisung would asked him 1000 questions,he just hummed in respond,eyes still glued to seulbi.

"You—you like her?"

"You're an angel too jisung—you know well—we can't fall for human..",jaemin uttered after shifting his gaze to the cold ground then to his wrist.

It shines again.

"No matter whenever you feel sad-happy-or mad..it will shine"

"But it will only shine brightly when your heart can't take it anymore living in this place"

"You must be hurting..",jisung whispered to himself,"It's okay..I will help you-I will help you to return to your place"

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ