Every Moment Counts!

Jasmine's POV

The next day I went to Zayns house again ready to tell him. I rang the doorbelll and this time Zayn did not open the door. I was so mad that I climbed the pipes and went in Zayns room. I was in wonder all around his room were pictures of me and him. I was about to call out Zayns name when I saw Harry, Zayns friend, come in.

Harry's POV

I thought I saw a girl in here. I should ask Zayn if he invited someone.

Jasmine's POV 

Oh I should hide and also I can't go down because I will fall. Oh I could hide out on the balcony. I here foot steps. There comes Harry, Liam, and Zayn. Oh god help me.

Harry's POV 

Zayn I was not kidding there was a girl in here I saw her with my eyes. Oh I see her she's on the balcony. It's Jasmine. 

Zayn's POV

Jasmine what are you doin here. Why do you need more butter. Stop laughing guys. I can't believe you were in my room.

Jasmine's POV

Oh it's ok you don't need to be ashamed about the pictures of us. This is what I came here for. I was gonna tell you that I want to start a relationship with you and that I never hated you .

Zayn's POV

But why were you argueing with me back in high school and middle school.

Jasmine's POV

Because I was jeolous of you and Talia. I had a crush on you since sixth grade but I kept my crush to my self because you would never except me and thats how I started to argue with you. Also the only reason to argue with  you was that I could talk to you.