4

(Was listening to this when writing so I thought to put it)
Izukus pov-
I woke up to light falling on my eyes. I sit up and just as I'm about to get out of bed a strong stroke of pain erupted from my lower half. God what happened. Slowly yesterdays events came into my mind which got me blushing like crazy. Right then itsuki came in.
"Enjoy yesterday?😏"
"Shut up😣😳😭"
"Cute"said Liam coming from god knows where.
"what time is it?"
"It's 8:00.School starts at 9:00"
"Agh,I have to get ready to go to school"
"Okay get ready I'll get your bath ready."zero said
"You know what I'm not going to ask. Thanks."
"Your welcome"
I got up, somehow and went to eat breakfast. Everyone was siting on the dining table.
"So how's your night asked jasmine"😏😏
"Shut up!!"
"Don't worry your not the only person who got their ass pounded." Said Izumi.
I followed his eyes and they landed on Kachhan.
"Pfft-hahahaha go job Riley! I was wondering when Kachhan was going to get it."
"Hahahahahahaha"everyone laughed. Everyone except Kachhan.
"Shut up deku!! At least I'm not horny when I drink. And plus i so beat you yesterday at our drinking contest.
" don't lie Kachhan! And hey I'm Not horny when I drink."
"Yes it's true that's why your ass hurts. And I do totally won!"
"No you did not Izuku won" said jasmine.
" shut no one asked you!"
" hey at least I'm not a sore loser."
And there they go again. I finished my breakfast and went to take a bath. After my very comfortable bath,i will forever miss you,I went and chose my outfit.we don't have a school uniform we just had to we're our school pin on our clothes.That way they know we belong to the school.
This is my outfit today.

And this is our school pin-

 And our group(powerhouse pin)-

(Pretend their on pins) Since the powerhouse is the most powerful in the school

Since the powerhouse is the most powerful in the school. And our school is 1# in the world, we have made puns for our followers. Only we can issue them out. And fakes are easily identified as Lila makes the pins. I would get my pin tomorrow.

So after we get dressed we all decided that we should get going. So I picked my keys and went to my favourite car.

Zero sat with me while itsuki and Liam day in another

Zero sat with me while itsuki and Liam day in another. Everyone got into their cars and we were off. Half way through the route itsuki said let's have a challenge. And me being the competitive person I am Sood sure. And that if they lose I get to make them anything I want. While If I lose they get my ass. And me whose ass is already hurting did not want to lose. And I become a monster when I'm way into something. So we started the race I just zoomed off and reached the school in like a minute. Zero and I high fives and he was thanking the lords to not have sat with them. The rest came in and parked next to us,which is the designated parking for the PH. Let's just say that the principal is my dads sister. Anyways they got out and jasmine was laughing at itsuki and Liam that they were going to die. They came to me and I ruffled their hair and kissed them on the forehead and said
"Your punishment will come later, so be good and be ready".
"Hey what about me!"
I did the same to him and said
"You all are a bunch of puppies"
"But we're your puppies!"the 3 said.
"That's right! Now come on or we'll be late"
We walked down the halls and I could feel people stare at us. I quickly realised that they were looking at me.
That's probably because I was hanging out with the powerhouse. And also I didn't have a pin.
Authors pov-
We reached class and took our seats. The bell rang and everyone came in and took their seats.i was called up to introduce myself.
"Hii!! I'm Izuku midoryia! I'm really happy to be in this class. It's really nice to meet you."
Everyone blushed except the PH(not including itsuki,Liam,zero)
They clapped and the teaser started teaching.
-At lunch-
Izuku went down to the bathroom to freshen up.when he finished and was about to leave when the door bust open and in cane 3 boys.
"You think your so great that you get to hang out with the powerhouse."
"Your not even one of their followers. "
The supposed leader said,"Zhou's I think it's time we should put him in his place.
Izuku stood their and Laughed.
"And who are you supposed to be. How do you think I would get to hang out with THE powerhouse if they didn't like me"
"Shut up",the leader said and aimed a fist to me.
By now people were getting the teachers and some went to inform the powerhouse.
By the time they came that where shocked,
Izuku has literally beat the crap out of those boys.
He bent down and and kicked the guys legs.
He got up and punched the one of his goons while he kicked the other. By the time he was done he said,
"Don't come after me again. Do you know who I am. I'm Izuku 'fucking' midoryia.( i typed I'm fucking Izuku midoryia🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣)
He walked out and the crowd all made way for him.all were shocked by Izuku.
By the time he reached his class everyone heard. Izuku just came inside and sat down. The powerhouse just started to have lunch like nothing happened.