48. New Beginning

Note: I know a lot of them do not read notes so many have skipped the previous one. This is a request. This fan art was made by a dear friend. It was her gift to me for my birthday. She is insanely talented and has a number of Sotus fan art on her Insta profile. So please follow her and support her work. Encourage her so that she gives us more KA fan art. 

Pwetty Pwease 🙏🙏! Her insta id is @c.l.classmatelin

:::::::::::::::

The end is near 😔. I had a change of heart and made a lot of changes to the ending. I shall share the details after the story is complete. We have three more chapters to go, rounding it up to 50 chapters. And I will finish it in the next 10 days, post which I will focus on completing the short story. These chapters are going to be soft, mellow chapters, so enjoy! ❤️❤️ (Psst- and sexy, maybe! I dunno anymore!😜😜)

:::::::::::::::

"Shhhh! Kong!! You are being loud!" Arthit whispered, scared that their voices would be heard outside.

"Ugh! Oon! Harder... stop...ugh... tormenting me?"

Grabbing his cheeks, Arthit turned his lover's face to kiss him as he continued to plunge into him from behind with slow, drawn-out drags. The steam from hot water running from the shower head had fogged up the bathroom, making it even more sultry and hot, as sweat glistened on their lithe body. For once, Arthit didn't care about the water running behind them, though he ensured to set it to the lowest speed.

"Have you forgotten...?"

"I don't care... harder...please!"

"Hold tight then!" wrapping his arm tight around his fiancé, Arthit thrust hard, covering Kongpob's mouth and biting his lips to stop them from moaning, until both fell apart in each other's arms.

Kongpob turned around, smiling, and then pulled Arthit into a tight hug to convey his glee. This evening turned out to be amazing and epic beyond his dreams. What he expected to be a gathering of family and friends to celebrate the wonderful love of his parents turned into jubilation of another kind. Arthit proposed to him. Out of nowhere did Arthit spring this proposal upon him and changed his life.

All this was real. It was their reality. Arthit proposed, and he said yes. In front of friends and family-cementing it further. They will be getting married!

Up until now, it was just a vague idea of a distant future, but today's events proved that it was within their grasp.

:::::::::::::::

After the party ended, both families had gathered in the living room, and Arthit had insisted that they take their blessing, so they had sat on the floor and waied deeply first to the grandparents and then their parents, respectively.

"Arthit, Kongpob, today you have taken the first step towards your future. Always hold each other's hand and never let go. There will be days that will be difficult. Hold on tight on such days. Have faith in yourself and your love, and you will be able to surmount any obstacle together," Pu advised.

"The path that you both have chosen to walk will be hard. But have heart! Don't lose hope. Your love for each other will be your guiding light. And remember that you will always have us backing you, supporting you. So don't hold back and give life your hundred percent," Ram added. Both the boys nodded, now emotional.