Chapter 1

I was just a normal pastry chef. Well, a normal gay fanboy pastry chef, until my throat got assassinated by a random hard candy in my pocket. Everyday, I woke up at 4 in the morning to start cooking and baking. I open my shop until 12 noon since in the afternoon, I go to fanmeets, fansigns, play video games or maybe just do nothing. My pastry shop was doing more than well for the past 3 years, business was soaring despite being only me as the employee. I was coming home from a concert happily because I caught the water bottle my idol was drinking from.

That was when my mouth was craving for something sweet and I remembered the candy I bought from the store in front of the venue. I slowly unwrapped the candy as I was opening my keys. My dumbass thought it was a good idea to throw the candy in the air and catch it in my mouth. And there, it perfectly went through my throat, staying stuck no matter how much I try to swallow. 3 minutes of crying and choking blood everywhere, I died.

...

Now, I'm in Dior Chauveron's body. The one from the latest webtoon I read, El Amor Project. I don't really care for my past life, the hot idols, I care for, but this life has so many hot dudes that those idols don't even match up to. Anyways, I can't go back now. So here I am, bruised and abused, ready to use *wink*. Chapter 4 of the book where Dior was running away from his home because his mother accidentally, or maybe purposely, spilled alcohol on the stove after beating up poor Dior. A fire then scorched through the house killing off all 14 people living there. Wait, 13, Dior not included.

Dior was a side character who fell in love with the innocent, thiccc heroine. But that won't be happening with me possessing this body, male leads, I'm stealing all of you from the heroine. That bitch better be prepared. How many male leads were there again? Oh yeah, 5. Dior or I, wasn't the op character who awakened with 5 hundred million elements. He was a water elementalist blessed with the magic of extinct water masters, the nereids.

(Dior age: 16-17 in the photo don't attack me for this

(Dior age: 16-17 in the photo don't attack me for this.) (You must be thinking, how did a twink like Dior, fall in love with the heroine? I don't know, that bitch must be showing off her bobs always wearing fitting dresses) 

But fuck that water thing was wasted from him protecting the heroine when she almost died from her own spell, dumb bitch. Magic is easy to control though, despite the bruised and aching body, the longing desire to cast spells removed the pain. At least for a short time that is. After an obsessive moment with controlling water and splashing it everywhere, I became weak, running out of mana, and the pain was multiplied by two times due to the exhaustion. I shouldn't have done that but whatever, it was worth it. I climbed up the apple tree and stole the apples in the squirrel tree hole. There were no indications that this tree-hole property was owned by the squirrel so legally or illegally, it's for the creatures of the forest and I'm currently one of the creatures of the forest, so don't attack me.

After eating, I slept like a baby, but uncomfortably with my back hurting from the hard surface of the trunk.

.

.

.

A/n: New book, tell me what you think.

Vote if you want to.

Ily