(picture above will help you visualize them).

Chapter 1

It was a Sunday afternoon. bright and sunny, clear blue skies. The sun shone brilliantly in the sky. Naruto was laying in his bed lazily, suddenly his phone beeped showing a notification. He recalled that he had plans with his two best friends, Sasuke and Sakura.

Sakura
Hey, Sasuke said he wouldn't be able to hang out with us

Naruto
Ugh! Why?

Sakura
He's going out with his brother

Naruto
Okay, so it's just the two of us?

Sakura
Yeah, let's meet up at the park.

Naruto was waiting for sakura to show up in the park. Things were a little awkward between the trio since Naruto had a crush on sakura growing up. On the other hand, Sakura has always liked Sasuke. Naruto for sure knew even if his raven friend doesn't show any interest in the pinkette he has a thing for her and hides it because he doesn't want things to get awkward between them. But now Naruto has realized that his liking in sakura was just a childish crush and he wasn't after her anymore. He wanted his friends to get together as they deserved each other

Deep in the thoughts, Naruto didn't even realize when sakura arrived. They both were seated in a stall eating ramen, chatting it up, and catching up on the things as they were meeting each other after few weeks because sakura went on a vacation with family. After finishing up they were heading back home and came across some weird guys.

"Hey, their cutie wanna come with me," said a creepy guy.

Sakura just looked at him with disgust.

"Come on with us, we won't harm you. The blonde bastard isn't even your type anyway" said the other creepy guy getting closer to sakura.

Naruto has had enough of this shit. He punched the first guy and kicked the other guy. They were ready to throw hands but one of them noticed the ring which Naruto was wearing

"Hey, I- I don't think so we should mess with him," said the guy who saw the ring and almost whispered "look at his ring we might get in trouble"

"Yeah, let's go," said the other, and both the guys ran away.

"Thanks, naruto," said sakura with a small smile on her face.

"Anything for my best friend's girl" naruto blurted out without even realizing what he said.

"Is that what am I to you now?" said the pinkette with a frown.

Naruto stayed silent for a long time and said: " I'm sorry sakura I don't mean it. I just said that in frustration, also I want both of y'all to work things out."

I'll try naruto and don't say that again you're my best friend! I wish the best for you" Sakura said.

"I bet you do," naruto said and lightly hit sakura in a friendly way.

"Hey, what was that for!?" Sakura said while running after naruto as he ran away seeing her get angry.

                    OoOo

Hinata has moved into a new apartment. Her father wanted her to move schools, she agreed with moving school because she wanted to have a little bit of freedom away from her strict father, she knew he loved her very much.

She wouldn't be able to experience her teenage years again. Moving to a new school, she decided it was a chance to start it out fresh. She wanted to be bolder and to make new friends.