My Dark Twisted Fantasy (Naruto Fan Fiction)

ill do short-ish....long chapters...so like....ill have more brainstorming ideas quicker...and...so like...more parts/chapters will be in quicker

it'll go like this...characher(s) info.........storyline........fan anoucenmount....other things needed to be said.............story.....chapters........author stuff...........tons of more chapters......end story......start next one....and it'll repeat til' im COMPLETELY happy with it.

----------------------------------------------------

name:Kurai Akuhei (Dark Evil)

F/M:Female...(idun care if F/M means female or male....derr)

 Likes:Chocolate,being lazy,being late,annoying people,confuseing people,gettin' lost so could be alone. Snakes,Aldera(pet).

Dislikes:Everything else that isn't in likes.

Nickname:Liru,Goddes of Frozen Deserts,Death,Spawn,Satan's Daughter,Devil,The Devil,etc..

Past:Kurai was no other 12 year old girl out there....she IS the spawn of Satan-or offspring...daughter-wichever ya want. She's a cold hearted bitch who could care less of you need her. She eventually learned to trust nobody,but only her guts,Aldera,and her alter-ego.

Age:12 soon 13

''''''''''''''''''''

Name:Aldera (Death)

race:snake

F/M:Female...i think..?...ehh

likes:her master,friend,best friend,and her/his////thing savior

dislikes:threats

past:Kurai saved Aldera from being killed,so Aldera has been by her side ever since,trying to repay it's debt.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Name:Bera (Light Vixein...or Vixien-either one)

race:alter-ego

F/M:Female

past:Kurai discovered Bera when she was only 3 years old. That was 9 years ago,as it says 'Alter ego',it means what it says. It's name,personality,and such. Now,Bera gives Kurai what she wishes,but Kurai only wishes fer her alter-ego to go away.

age:same as Kurai-12