⛄who caught you dancing in the kitchen?how do they react☃️

Thanks to Bangtanpedia for requesting this
⛄who caught you dancing in the kitchen?how do they react☃️

♈Aries🐏:Aizawa
Reaction:..........*Just stands the for a few minutes*.......*walks right out*

♉Taurus🐂:Dabi
Reaction:"uuuuuhhhhhhh.....😐......😓......I'm gonna goooo noooow"*leaves*

♊Gemini👬:Shigaraki
Reaction:"ummmm....I would rather have put on chapstick on then walk in on this embarrassing moment cause now we both are uncomfortable"

♋Cancer🦀:Inko
Reaction:"oh my!!! I'm so sorry I'll be going now"*leaves*

♌Leo🦁:Mirio
Reaction:"hey Leo do you want to hang out- oh sorry anyways want to hangout and train :)"

♍Virgo👧:Kirishima
Reaction:"oh sorry bro did mean to interrupt you!!! I just wanted to ask if you have seen Bakugou around!!! :)"

♎Libra⚖️:Bakugou
Reaction:*mutters what the f$#@*
ಠ_ಠ

♎Libra⚖️:BakugouReaction:*mutters what the f$#@* ಠ_ಠ

♏Scorpio🦂:Tsuyu
Reaction:"oh-.....did not expect to see that......ribit......●__●"

♐Sagittarius🏹:Jiro
Reaction:"hey um want to hangout sagi- oh sorry I didn't mean interrupt you!!!"

♑Capricorn🐐:All Might
Reaction:"I AM HERE-....I AM NOT HERE"*leaves screaming you never saw me while you sat confused*

♒Aquarius🏺:Aoyama
Reaction:"yes let dance together my friend"*starts dancing with you you*

♓Pisces🐟:Izuku
Reaction:"hey Pisces can you tell me about your quirk- OH MY ALL MIGHT IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY ILL BE GOING NOW"*runs away as fast as possible*