Escape plan

A bunch of Kids finally woke up. But they don't remember where they were? No- Where there at. All of them looked around.. they were in a HUGE, Black and grey bricked building. Two teens at the front had woken up too. Who knew that being kidnapped would change your life?...

"Wait we were kidnapped-" Flame sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Aaa-" She fell forward again. Because she had a headache. Dree was Literally right next to her. And poked her. "You alright?" They didn't know each other... Yet. They will though, SoOn-

"Noooo..." she just stayed Faceplanted on the floor. That was until a snap came on- And a Big light. And in the middle of that big light. Was a tall man, With a mustache, He looked like he should be in the circus because of how- Not human and creepy he looked.
"We have gathered you here today, To FINALLY become, The people you were meant to be."
He smiled as all the kids/teens sat up and turned to him. None of them were really doing anything-
"Today? You will get your Familiars and Miraculous.."
He started walking. The light moving with him. As he moved his hands and stuff
"Each of you will gain different magic, Depending on your Mircaulous. The item that will help with your transformation. And then? Your familiar. The being that will help you KEEP those powers. They may also be at your service. Your help. Act as they are just your friend."
As the guy went on explaining the NOT so important stuff. Flame and dree just turned to each other.
"Didn't we- Just- Just get kidnapped?" She be confused. Dree shrugged. "I mean we're going to hogwarts- I don't see the problem-" he snickered.
"Nah I think this guys high on like... S u g a r- ThEres no way- that- This is real. He's gonna kill us-" She huffed. Hugging herself. "Well.. You'd probably right." Dree started looking around. "We gotta get out of here before he DOES do that then. Right now just- Stay calm I guess?.." he looked back to flame- And she was just- SquEalIng- Dree covered her mouth.
"Shut uP- yOur goNna dRaw atTentioN-"
They had been whispering. But that caused him to raise his voice, Whoops.  The light shined on the two now. Flame just fell over on her side- She's a bit scAred. So was dree- Hes just- Trying to stay calm. They both ended up looking at the tall guy.
"Oop." "Were d e a d. Goodbye world-"
"It seems we have some Volunteers!"
He laughed and raised his arms up- Wait what- Volunteers for what?
"Come up on the stage you two! Or else.."
Ack- That scared both of them. Dree helped flame up and they both waddled over to The stage. Hesitantly of course but.. what other choice did they have? That or else probably meant d e a t h.
"These two have offered to guide the other children to the choosing area, Where they will choose there miraculous! And there familiar.."
"But we don't know whe-where to go-"
Anxiety was hitting in on dree as he turned back to the tall guy. "Eh that's okay! Well lead them to FREEEDOOOOM-"
And then flame hopped down off the stage and started RUNNING-
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING-"