Glitch Sprite Art

This part of gallery is showcasing the art I make for my story on here, Glitch Sprite. It's a sorta about my OC Sprite a human-like glitch joining newly joined Glitch Techs Fives and Miko as they fight bad glitches that pop out of video game systems, and finding out on their adventures where Sprite came from. It was inspired by by two great stuff like the cartoon Glitch Techs(where the story is set in and follows canon of to a degree) and The Cutest Little Ninja bu books20000825(formally books0825) which helped me to think up the idea. If any of ya got time to kill  I highly suggest you give those a look because their awesome in their own ways. So this section is for that story with, at the moment, only the title card and heading of the bio section. But rest assured there is more art for the series as I update it. Which I know is slow but I promise all of you that the series will have more chapters soon, I just been busy with life getting in the way which we all have gone through. So in the meantime heres some more art of that series to wet your mouth for the tasty story to come. So without farther a do, here's some Glitch Sprite art! Hope you enjoy it, your humble curator cartoonman. :)

Glitch Sprite Title Card:

Glitch File Profile Pic of Sprite: