Chapter 2

A/N: Back for second part of story. This is my 40th story and I decided to dedicate this to my fellow Smytheberry shippers. You know who you are. :) Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own Glee, characters or song lyrics.

************************************

Six months later in New York........

Rachel was in the loft and had his gotten off work at the Spotlight Diner as a Singing Waitress. She was busy with school, work, auditoning for roles on Broadway. She was awaiting to hear about results for her second callback for Beauty and the Beast. She was auditioning to play Belle. Brody Weston was auditioning to play The Beast. It has been six months since the day she left Lima, Ohio behind along with family, friends, and most importantly Sebastian. When she first got on the plane she hated him for what he had done. But, as time went on she realized how hard it must have been for him and how much he loved her. This is how a man loves someone. Didn't make her feel better though.

She tried to date but could never get Sebastian out of her head or her heart. Rachel was in her room getting dressed to go out with Kurt, Sam, and Blaine. They were headed to a popular NYADA hangout, Callbacks. Best Karaoke spot around.

Kurt: Diva will you please hurry up!

Blaine: Kurt, hun, please calm down.

Sam: I'm a little short in cash.

Blaine: We got you covered. *whispering to Sam*"plus we have a surprise for Rachel. Or someone special acrually. She needs to hurry up.

Sam: Who? Finn is in the Army.

Kurt: Not Finn...

Sam: Oh?!

Blaine: Ahhhh...

Rachel finally emerged from the bedroom in black high shorts, heels, black tank top and white jacks. Her hair was cascading in waves and wearing light make-up.

Sam: Wow Rach, you look sexy as hell.

Kurt: Why you never dressed this way in high school I'll never know.

Blaine: Lets get going!

Rachel: I'm coming, I'm coming.

Blaine: Who knows if all goes as planned you'll be screaming that later!

Rachel:*smacking Blaine playfully * Blaine Devon Anderson! Perv much?

Sam: Puck and Santana have corrupted him.

Rachel: *singing* Don't you want me baby...

Blaine: Hahaha

***************

A half hour later, the group of friends were at a table near the stage at Callbacks. It wad Rachel's turn with Sam.

I Told You So (A/N: Carrie Underwood/Randy Travis)

(Sam)
Suppose I called you up tonight
 And told you that I love you
 And suppose I said I wanna come back home
 And suppose I cried and said I think I've finally learned my lesson
 And I'm tired of spending all my time alone

(Rachel)
 If I told you that I realized you're all I ever wanted
 And it's killing me to be so far away
 Would you tell me that you love me too
 And would we cry together
 Or would you simply laugh at me and say

(Rachel)

 I told you so

(Sam)
 Oh, I told you so
 I told you someday you'd come crawling back and asking me to take you in
 I told you so
 But you had to go
 Now I've found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again