Part 4

The next morning, Ryan woke up wet. He had slept for almost 10 hours last night so he wasn't tired. He called out for Kelly as she came and picked him up out of the cot to change him. She then said "Ryan your pants are ready but the toilet has stopped working for some reason it isn't getting water through to it so i have to go to the next house to go to the toilet because they will let me but they don't know you and because you have a weak bladder I'll keep you wearing nappies for longer but remember nobody needs to find out and I know aldi nappies have baby designs on so later on we will go get you some big boy nappies." She changed him then let him go down and sit with George. They ate breakfast then she got them both dressed then put them both in the car. They went into town and she parked right outside the pharmacy. She grabbed her purse and a mask and said "im gonna be a few minutes you two wait here." Ryan and George were sat in the car laughing and making eachother laugh when Kelly came back with a pack of teenagers nappies and teenagers pullup pants. Ryan suddenly knew they were both for him but why did she get both? She put them in the boot of the car then sat back in and said "George im going to take you to Nana and Grandads house for a few hours whilst me and Ryan go somewhere" she drove off and about 10 minutes later they got there. She quickly took him in whilst Ryan was waiting in the car then Ryan really needed to pee but he held it in. As Kelly came back she said "Gary is coming to the Town next to where we are to do something for work today so were going to go and see him and then we will go find something else to do." "Ok" he said. Ryan let all of his pee out and Kelly saw the massive bulge around his nappy. 20 minutes later, they got there so she unbuckled Ryans car seat, picked him up and stood him in the boot then undid his trousers and nappy. He was just stood there with a top on and his privates could be seen by anybody. She picked up a training pants pull up and put him in it then dressed him up again and in they went. They had a great day!

(Hey guys sorry this one was so short I've been really busy recently i will try update more often)