Chapter 5 Part 1

Zuma's pov

Ever since Rocky got his job. He hasn't been home as much. I mean, not it's like I miss him... Maybe just a little...it's just when you end up being the only one at the house because you're off....things get kinda boring real quick. I got up out of bed to see if Chase is showing any signs of waking up. How long is this dude gonna be out for? Didn't Marshall say he's unconscious. Hold on how long people can be unconscious for? I pulled out my phone to look it up, but I heard a familiar voice calling me. My heart completely stopped for two seconds until I looked at Chase. His face was scrunched as he struggled to open his eyes. I had no idea what to do, and I didn't know what I could say. He finally opened his eyes, but I was still shook, so I just sat there and watched. He started to back himself up against the wall so he could properly sit up.

"I remember now. Wait, where's Marshall? Is he ok!?" He sprung out of bed in a rush.

"Woah dude, calm down. Mawshall's at wowk after he finally decided to leave youw bedside fow the past few months." I told him jokingly.

"I'VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR MONTHS?!?!" He said, shaking me like a like a ragdoll. I couldn't keep a straight face after that aggressive quake. So I told her it's only been a few days, and he responded by slightly punched me in my shoulder as a response to my little joke. After that, he sat back down in his bed thinking and, I guess, trying to remember what happened.

The silence is very aggressively loud.

"Uhhh hey Chase. I'm gonna go out for a while. Do you wanna come?" I asked him. He looked so depressed and defeated. But then a smile appeared on his face. "I think I'll stay here, Zuma. Thanks for the offer, though." Chase assured me as he pushed me out of his room and slammed the door. That was the most weirdest thing he's ever done. What's he planning.
_________________________________________

*BUZZ*
New text message from Rocky💚

Rocky💚: Hey Zuma, can you come walk home with me. My boss said I could get off early

Me: Why me, tho

Rocky💚: Well, Marshall said he'd walk with me home, but he called and said they're having him work a bit more.

Me: ok, I'm on my way

Rocky💚: Thanks, Zuma

Me: np dude

I was already on my evening walk, and Rocky and Marshall's job isn't that far from where I am, so I guess it won't take that long to get there.

<Time skip>

Rocky's pov
Today wasn't as busy as I thought it was gonna be. To me, that's a huge relief. It's not that I don't like my job it's just that. "Hey Rocky! There's some dude looking for you. Said his names Zuma, or some shit.". Zuma said he'd be here, but I wasn't expecting him to get here this quick.

"Be there in a minute!" I told her.

"Who is this Zuma kid anyway?"

"Yeah, he sounds adorable!" Ekko chimed in. I know how they act whenever any men I'm serving try to flirt with me. They go completely mad. So I had to be careful with my answer. "Oh. He's just a friend." I lied. "Ekko, does he think I'm stupid?" Ivy said with a smirk on her face. I couldn't tell whether she was pissed or not, but I messed up either way. "Rocky, I can read you like a picture book. As soon as I mentioned Zuma or whatever his name is. You blushed a crimson red on yo face." She teased as she went to go and take a look at Zuma to see what he was like. I tried to stop her, but she was already out of the kitchen by then. Ivy, please don't do anything stupid...