Celeste's first task

The Winter Kingdom of Deylon

The Kingdom of Deylon has a unique geographic setting. The Magnifique Palace is located in the Highlands of Deylon, built in the Deylon's mountain ranges it is elevated than the rest of the Kingdom. The Palace is quite isolated from the rest of the residences and establishments but it is surrounded by it.

The Kingdom is known for its abundant supply of ice and for quality clothing as well. Some Citizens worked at the Ice business while some worked in the Fashion Industry. The Kingdom finds it hard to produce crops unlike the other Kingdoms who finds it easy to raise and harvest crops, It is because of the climate of the Kingdom. Sunshine and Summer are rarely experienced in the area, Winter and Darkness dominated.

The Kingdom lacked when It comes to tourism, lots of tourist prefers white sand beaches and wildforests. The family recommends that you visit the Desse Frozen Lake, It has a breathtaking view that is perfect for most pictorials. When It comes to economical aspects, The Kingdom rose to the top because of the High demand of Ice and Winter Wear.

The Magnifique family are known to throw the most elegant and classy parties, they usually held balls during special occasions and them being host is Superb. The Family is nice except for Celeste who is always distant and cold towards others.

The lack of Natural Resources didn't become a hindrance for the Kingdom's fame and wealth. They have a pretty sturdy strategy and they were able to maintain a high economical until this day, Crime rates are also very low because the community is well organized and disciplined.

 They have a pretty sturdy strategy and they were able to maintain a high economical until this day, Crime rates are also very low because the community is well organized and disciplined

RoleplayDuchess
Here is my entry for the first task.