2nd day of school: classmates

Rose POV

"Mmm... yawn." I start to get up after yesterday start of the school semester still laying in bed with darling still in my belly asleep. I feel him move inside so I place my hand on my belly and give it a rub to wake him up. He continued to sleep. "Sigh... it can't be helped" I said as I raise my hand then brought down hard ~smack!~ he wakes up and squirm frantically in surprise though it left a red hand shape bruise on my belly. "Wha... who...where?! What's going on?" Joshua said confused about what's going on. "Hun your in bed and when I mean bed I mean my belly. ~giggles~ Now that your awake we need to get ready for school... well that's what I should so... but~" I said holding off on finishing my sentence to let him squirm a bit. "But... what?" Joshua said confused, unsure of what I'm talking about while still in my belly with his hard member pressed against the walls of my belly. "Darling. You and I both know we are feeling horny right now. Right?" I asked though I felt him squirm nervously realizing hat I know about his morning wood. "I-i don't know what you mean." Joshua said anxiously still trying to hide it out of dignity. "Give it up hun. Let's just do quicky and get to class. Get to fapping hun." I said as I reach for my pussy and started pleasuring myself while he reluctantly started fapping inside my belly. As he fap in there it increased the pleasure I was feeling higher than I every felt before. I can also tell that he was enjoying himself in there as he rub his rod faster as well as hearing him moan in pleasure behind my belly's wall. Without realizing it we were pleasuring ourselves in synch until we climaxed at the same time. "Pant~ pant~ oh wow... that felt so good... how about you darling... did you enjoy yourself?" I said tired from climax, barely able to move. "I didn't... know... it would feel... this good in here. Haah~ I'm exhausted.'' Joshua said through his exhaustion from his own climax. "Hun I think we're going to be late to class. I can barely move my lower half." I said as I can't feel my tail. While Joshua is hardly moving. "Hun I'm getting you out of my belly" I said starting to feel bloated from holding Joshua for to longing my belly. After a few minutes of getting Joshua out of my belly later.

Joshua POV

After getting out I did a few stretches to get some kink out of my joints. "Ahhh... yea. Fresh air and room to stretch. I needed to get out." I said as I did I get hugged from behind with rose boobs pressing against my back. "Rose... w-what are you doing? We got school today." I said while I avoid looking behind me so not to show her my bright red face. Their so soft! "Mmm. I'm just rewarded you for earlier~ and we don't have to go. Why don't we stay and continue our time in bed together some?" Rose said as she rub her boobs against my back to try and seduce me. I'll admit it was working but I somehow managed to will myself to do the right thing, though I really wanted to have more sex with her. "I'm sorry rose but we have to go." I said though my voice betrays the fact that I would of like to fuck her some more. "Sigh. Well you killed the mood. I'll have to punish you after school. You understand right?" Rose said disappointed though I think I heard something that sounded seductive. "Why?! It's true. We gotta go to school since it's our first day and... I kinda..." I said nervous about saying the rest. "U kinda what? Spit it out or you be going around school in here." Rose said as she place her belly behind my head with the help of her tail. While it was there I can her it growling. Which it was quiet until she put it against my head. Scary... very scary. "I-i want to go to school with y-you ok... is that so bad?" I said embarrassed for being forced to admitting it. But then she hug me again then turn me around and kiss me. "Geez... your such a romantic. I didn't expected that. Sigh. You win but your still going in my belly after school and don't expect to get dinner though. Now come on." Rose said sweetly as she slithered ahead of me. "Rose! Wait for me!" I said trying catch up to her but she slithering to fast. I didn't give up though but no more than a few steps I fell down. I try to get up but my legs feel like their tied up so i look to find them covered in web. It doesn't take genius to figure out who or what caught me. But I wouldn't get to know who did for the last thing I saw shadow that jumped me.

Rose POV

"What was that!?" I said after getting some distance from Joshua. Confused as I continue to slither ahead of Joshua. Trying to make sense of what's going on. First he says that and then my heart racing then I kiss him on the cheek from behind and worse I run from him. From him! Who's in charge of this relationship! After awhile I stopped and look back. "He should of caught up to me by now...oh no." I said as I turn back to find him only to find his bag and a few strand of what looks like spider web. "DAAAMN IIIIIT!!!" I yelled as my tail thrash around and smashing everything in my vicinity fueled by my rage at the fact the a eight legged bitch stolen my man. "how dare you! when i find you i get what's mine back and I'll do it by ripping your fat ass wide up!" i say so angry at who ever has the guts to take what's mine. but after a few breaths i notice the spider web leads to the school where we were headed. smiling at this discovery and slithered towards the school. keeping a eye out for the eight legged thieving bitch that stoled my man!