Chapter 1

Ashton's pov

Tomorrow is Calums birthday and i didnt buy anything to him. I feel bad because they will celebrate without me just because i did a little trip to Los Angeles. I love LA just like Sydney. There are a lot of things to do and many people to meet. Bruana Holly, that's a girl I have met on the street when i wanted to buy a coffee in Starbucks. She is really a nice girl, i bumped into her...

"Oh, sorry i didn't see you, well not like i didn't but ugh I'm sorry" I apologised with a little smile on. "It's really okay, I don't mind..if you are looking for a good apologise you can buy me a latte" she laughed a bit with winking.

Luke's pov

He always does something like that, i meant I'm a secret boyfriend of Ashton, but he's always gone. He's having a fun and I  can't do anything with it. Today is Calums birthday party and there are a lot of people around me. Girls..girls everywhere where I stay. There is also Acacia, Geordie and Aleisha, i really want to be here but i wish Ashton could too. "Dance with me!" Girls are shouting at me but i don't give a fuck because all i care tonight was an alcohol.

*Week later*
Luke's pov

I'm not feeling well. There are a lot of pictures of Ashton with a girl. I can't believe he's cheating on me. Why he's doing that to me? I'm not good enough, I wasn't a good boyfriend, he's perfect but I'm just an idiot. How could I believe that he's with someone else and he didn't tell me this. Help, this really hurts so much. Pictures everywhere, oh my god I can't anymore...I can't handle this..I started to cry and fell asleep on the floor. When i woke up, i was lying on bed in Ashton's room. I don't remember how...."Hi Lukey pie, why did you sleep on the floor?" Ashton questioned and hugged me. "Doesn't matter.." i said with a tears leaving  the room.

-

Oh my god, im not fine...Someone help me and take that bitch away from him   this really hurts i need new lashton pics:"(