More than I can Scream- Andy Biersack

You bit your lip and bounced your leg, Andy was supposed to be here two freaking hours ago! You ran your fingers through your h/c hair. You decided to call him.

"Hey, baby." His deep voice purred.

"Hey..." You replied, he didn't remember...

"What's wrong?" He asked, sounding quite concerned.

"Did you remember...? T-today is our anniversary..." You said, voice quavering.

"Oh shit! Im so sorry y/n! Please please forgive me...!" He begged.

"Its fine Andy." You said stiffly, "I'll see you when you get home."

"Y/n wait-" he began, but you hung up and tossed your phone to the couch. You walked to your bedroom that you shared with Andy. Your hand brushed the rose petal covered sheets and looked at the scented candles burning on the dresser. You instantly began to cry, until you heard the door open and close. You walked out and looked at Andy, standing there in a suit and tie. He held a bouquet of tulips.

"Oh my God. Andy! You remembered!" You yelped and ran to him, leaping into his arms and pressing your lips against his.

He chuckled in your ear and you shivered against his breath.

"Okay, its up to you if you wanna go out... Or stay in..." He laughed lightheartedly, but you could feel his erection slightly pressed against your thigh.

"How 'bout we stay in?" You smirked and kissed along his jawline and he sighed gently, shivering under your touch.

"No objections..." He murmured and carries you into the bedroom. He ran his fingers through your hair and lay you down on the bed, his hand working their way up your shirt as he kissed you deeply. He began going down your neck and you moaned as he found your sweetspot. He sucked and nipped at it gently and moved back to admire the hickey he had just made on your neck and he smirked and pulled off your shirt.

You shuddered as he messed with the clasp on your bra for a few seconds before he finally got it and he smiled gently as he sucked down your neck "your so beautiful..." He murmured into your collar bone and he sucked to your chest and you gasped, moaning. He took one of your nipples in his mouth and sucked gently, you moaned loudly. You worked at his shirt and tossed it away and worked at his pants and tugged them down swiftly with your feet, beginning to palm him through his boxers and he groaned in your ear. You rolled over so you were on top and kissing down his chest and down his body, sucking gently.

"Y/n, y/n please... No teasing" he begged you.

You grinned, tugging down his boxers and your jeans. You grinded against his hard with your clothed core. He moaned and mewled pathetically, you had him wrapped around your finger. You moaned provocatively, you tugged down your last article of clothing and grinded against him once more.

He rolled you both over so he was once more on top and he lined himself up with your entrance, moving into you slowly. He waited a moment before pumping into you. You moaned loudly and cried out in pleasure, arching your back and bit your lip.

He grinned and continued, he let out a groan and nipped your neck. Which caused you to moan louder. "A-Andy!" You cried out in pleasure "faster, please!" You begged, he complied and thrusted faster. He felt you tighten around him and he said, "wait a bit love... I'm almost there..." He said.

You felt him twitching inside you and you both moaned as you both released and he pulled out of you. He lay next to you and wrapped his arms around you, nuzzling your neck.

"I would never forget about you... I love you so fucking much..." He mumbled, pulling the blanket around the both of you.

"More than you can scream?" You teased and nuzzled him back.

"More than I can scream."

__________________

I give you fluffy shit! :D I'll update later! -Wabbit