Preface

Before we start:  Hi  and welcome to everyone reading! This is yet another one of my asya teeny tiny reimaginations. If you've read my work before, you know I tend to take long breaks in between, So I came prepared this time ;)  The story has already been drafted ( can you believe it?) So i'll be updating all parts within the next week ( Its just a 3 part story). I love to read long comments and all feedback, so please leave me with your words after you read mine :D

About the story:   Our story starts right after Asad kicks Zoya out and lets Dhurandhar deport her. Without further ado, let's get into it. Happy reading ❤️

Preface

"Evil begets evil"

She held the knife close to her stone eye threatening to gauge it out. She'd mistaken the street rat to turn out harmless. But her theories were proved painfully wrong in the last few hours.

As she twisted her arm taking a step closer, she heard Tanveer grunt.

"You'll pay for this. You shouldn't have played with fire, shouldn't have brought my daughter into this."

"You have nothing against me" she spat venomously in her face, not a care about the dagger looming afront.

Razia smiled backing up, prompting Tanveer into more alarm.

"Inspector" her proud voice called out.

There in a dimly lit warehouse, stepped out a figure from the shadows. His body donning police uniform, he was bald with a nasty scar on the left eyebrow.

Tanveer's face contorted in horror.

She bought him, just like she had bought her.

She racked her brain, fiercely concentrating, but nothing answered back. Nothing but empty threats.

"If I can tell Zoya her Abbu died, I can also bring her back here. Don't forget what I know" she waved a furious finger in enemy's face.

Razia's complexion turned red, her body boiled with anger as she grabbed a handful of Tanveer's hair in her hand, earning a cry of pain from her.

 Her dupatta fell askew as she yelled "You know why are you still standing here? Because I wanted to see this look of horror in your face. I wanted to see your eyes when I told you what I am capable of doing to you and your unborn child."

Tanveer's eyes widened.

"I can make your life bearable in jail or I can make it miserable. You know not what will await you, if you open this mouth of yours."

She squished her jaw brutally between the claw of her hand. "Take your pick, Billo Rani."