☆14. Promise☆

Everything was going fine and easily with Jimin's constant troubling which  Jungkook had to face every day. Today might be the day before everything crashes down infront of Jimin. Jungkook had decided that today he will make Jimin's day literally the best day before detaching himself from the little boy. He had cancelled all his meetings and office work and postponed them because today he was going to take Jimin with him to an amusement park, spending the time with the little angel who had unexpectedly entered in his life and Jungkook finally made the decision that tonight he will reveal the truth.

He will tell Jimin that he was not his Appa and his new parents will adopt him, who will give Jimin a new family. It was hard for Jungkook since he got attached with Jimin too much but he couldn't take Jimin's responsibility just like that. He was just eighteen recently started his own company and was single, it was clear that yoongi and him were going to be brothers inspite of being husbands, they didn't had romantic feelings for each other. Jungkook had many other issues on his shoulders his parents were still not aware of Jimin like it was nearly impossible to keep Jimin with him. So he made his mind now Jimin was stable and can handle the truth.

"Jimin baby wake up, common now you need to freshen up" Jungkook wakes up Jimin by pulling the covers which covered his smalle cute frame.

"Appa... please just 5 more mins..." Jimin whines in his sleep pulling the cover back and making Jungkook to sigh heavily.

"well guess what... you're a sleepy head just like me, but Jimin get up baby I'm taking you somewhere" Jungkook chuckles seeing how much Jimin loved his sleep it reminded him of his nature how hard it is for him to wake up and got to his work.

Jimin rubs his eyes with a visible pout angry that his Appa didn't let him sleep more he looks at Jungkook and raise his arms up asking Jungkook to lift him up "aish ! Jimin you said that you were not some two or three years old crying baby then what is this ? shoo shoo... go by yourself" Jungkook says teasing him and tried to walk away but Jimin stops him by holding his hand tightly.

"Appa first you woke me up so early and you are not listening to me ! now be a good Appa and carry me I don't want to walk" Jimin says angrily but to Jungkook the baby was looking like a cute squishy mochi he pinched Jimin cheeks squishing the hell out of the poor boy and showered him with kisses on his face "you are so cute Jimin, baby you shouldn't try to be angry because you end up looking fluffy" Jungkook teases again while Jimin huffs in response and Jungkook lifts Jimin in his arms who was still yawning and kept his head on his Appas shoulders and continued to sleep on his Appa comfortably.

They were at the amusement park Jimin was really enjoying to the fullest he and Jungkook rode almost every single thing only leaving the ones which were extremely dangerous for babies. They were now in the giant wheel the sky was looking mesmerizing it was the sunset time and they were just eying the beautiful pinkish orange sky with birds flying around it was literally beautiful.
"Appa thankyou so much for bringing me here, you're world's best Appa !!" Jimin says in his cute chirpy voice making Jungkook to smile widely at his words showing his bunny smile and jumps up to hug Jungkook.

"ah.. baby don't jump like that, we're still in this if you move like that it will imbalance" Jungkook warns him to sit properly since they were at height.

"Appa when I grow up and become a big boy will you marry me ?" Jimin asks startling Jungkook who just froze on spot he was stunned at the sudden  question. He was lost in his thoughts but Jimin tugs on his shirt sleeve.

"baby you can't marry me I'm your Appa besides when you grow up I'm sure you will find a beautiful wife or.... a husband ?" Jungkook said him unsure of what he was telling the cute little boy infront of him who was looking at Jungkook with hopes in his crescent brown beautiful eyes.