Anger & Brain Wash..

Khush entered in Ram's room, while in his absence, he goes towards his wardrobe, & open, he start look for Priya's photograph, is she the same Priya Sharma, or other one, & he found one small box, he open that & read the paper..

Khush- Priya Ram Kapoor, pregnancy report, positive, & again he kept that in the box & again start to look for photograph, he didn't find anything in wardrobe & he coming out from the room, & entered in his room, with the frustration, he throws cushion on floor..

Khush runs his fingers in his hairs with disturb, in his mind- she was pregnant that time, & dad have no photograph of her, shit man, where I got her photograph, once have to check in store room, & he head towards the store room..

Mayra punching on punching bag while practicing with little disturb mind, she not in her sense, & Shruti looks that through door glass, Pari reading a book, & Mayra busy with her practice, & she entered in with the right of Dean, she directly head towards the Mayra, without knowledge, she keep her hand on Mayra's back, & Mayra quickly turned to Shruti with her anger punch, & Shruti shout with fear..

Pari looks & she getting up from seat & goes to Mayra- Mayra..

Mayra too coming out from her lost zone by Shruti's voice, & she quickly says- sorry ma'am..

Pari almost whispered- stupid where were you lost..

Mayra to with whispered tone- I lost in that Mam's words, because of that I was little disturb..

Whispered tone continue, Pari says- stupid she is our Dean, now we are dead..

Shruti open her eyes & look Pari & Mayra are in guilty face, & she ask- what was that..

Before Pari open her mouth, Mayra says- sorry ma'am, please try to understand, it happens by mistaken, please don't suspend me, & Pari too, please mam, it's a last mistake, I never do this again..

Shruti lightly smile & says- relax, calm down, please..

Pari- actually mam she little disturb, that's it, it will never happen again..

Shruti- but what exactly happened, please tell me..

Mayra & Pari exchange the look & says- nothing mam..

Shruti- no, you can share with me, is anyone say something to you both..

Mayra says quickly- no mam..

Shruti- ok, & start start walking..

Pari quickly turned to Mayra & ask- stupid why don't you tell her, that maths teacher asking you rubbish question in front of whole class..

Mayra- what she will do, even she will ask me the same question, who is your father, is your mother is divorcee then, tell me your mother's husband name, stupid you know we both are not interested to know who was that man..

Shruti heard the words of both & left the room, with calling maths teacher in her cabin..

Khush entered in store room, & start to look for old photograph, to know who is Priya Ram Kapoor, he almost check every photograph album, but he didn't find her photograph, & he start to check cupboards, & he found another album of his childhood pictures..

He checks every picture, with each family members, but not with her, & he go to throw the album with the frustration, & he found some photographs in box, he pick that, clean the dust first & he look the picture, he grits his teeth with anger & tore that picture with frustration, & shouts with the anger..

Khush comes down in hall, & he look Mithali is present there, she busy with her call, & Khush grab her phone, & cut the call..

Mithali- Khush that's the important call..

Khush- not more than my question..

Mithali feel a seriousness in his voice & she says- ok..

Khush- Priya Kapoor, I saw her in Mumbai..

Mithali shock by the name of Priya..

Khush hide the thing, that she is his professor..

Mithali ask him- did you meet her..

Khush- no, now I want to know, what happened, & why everyone hate that woman a lot..

Mithali gulping her throat & take a pause before open her mouth & says- don't informed to Ram about that woman, otherwise he lost his temper..

Khush- I will not, but I want to know the truth..

Mithali take a deep sigh & says- because of her we lost your mother, you know, your mother & father lost their lives in accident, right..

Khush shook his head in yes with brim eyes..

Mithali- that was half truth..

Khush ask with shaking voice- half truth, what do you mean..

Mithali- your father who drives a car, he lost his life on accident spot, but your mother she was alive, she was eight months pregnant, & some local people take her to hospital & then they informed it to Kapoor mansion, that time that woman was in house with you, she take you there with her, & meet doctor, she didn't informed us about your mother's accident, doctor informed her that Apeksha was in danger, either they save her or baby, & she take a decision..

Khush ask to Mithali with heavy heart- why you stop in mid..

Mithali start to crying with fake tears & says- because I don't know how to tell you the next truth..

Khush grits his teeth with anger & tears- what she did Dadi, please tell me, I need to know..

Mithali take a pause & says- she take decision, she told to doctor, save baby, not Apeksha, & she start to take sobbed..

Khush getting up from the couch & walks towards his room..

After Khush go, Mithali start to smirk, & she wipe her fake tears, & says with herself- that middle class girl won't entered in Kapoor mansion ever again..

In anger Khush almost runs his bike over the speed & stop his bike near the one hill, & he shout top of his voice & says with frustrated tone- I won't leave you Ms. Priya Sharma, because of you I lost my mother, only because of you Ram dad is in pain, I won't leave you, you will own leave this Mumbai again & go far from my family..

Priya cough hard while eating, she choked her breath almost, Pari start to rubbed her back, Mayra forward glass of water to her & says- mom, look up to roof, you will relief..

Priya coughing hard & she getting up from her chair & she walks in washroom, she almost puking & after sometime she coming out from the washroom, she look her both girls with panic face..

Priya dry her face & says- I'm fine..

Pari- sure..

Mayra- or I should call to doctor..

Priya- no, no, I'm fine, while coughing, lightly I chocked my breath, that's it..

Mayra ask to Priya with concerned tone- are you sure mom..

Priya- yes, don't worry, come, let's complete the dinner first..

If you like hit the 🌟 & comments below..