Chapter 1

Jennie POV

Jennie sweet heart wake up*Jennie mom said*

Mom 5 minutes pleasee*jennie response*

Sweetheart wake up it's your birthday*Jennie mom said*

*Jennie Sit up*Wahh yeyyy it's my birthday I almost forgot*pout*

*giggle*Happy birthday sweetie*hug jennie*

Thank you mom*hug back*

Ok sweetie take a bath already your friends and your Lisa will be here in an hour,they will help us prepare for your party

Yes mommy I will take a bath now see you later*run to the bathroom*

*look at Jennie**giggle* Such a kid *Sigh* I hope she's here now so both of you will celebrate your birthday*sad*

Skipp

No One's POV

Jennie's friends are already in the living room helping the organizers for the party while Lisa is waiting for her girlfriend excited to see her cause it's been a week they didn't see each other..

Lisa POV

I'm here waiting for Jennie in front of her door when it slowly open

Babeeee *jennie said and hug me*

Happy Birthday Babe *kiss her cheeks*

Thank you babe I miss you *pout*

I miss you too babe,here I have something for you *get the small box in her pocket*

You don't have to bought a gift for me babe I'm okay that your her in my special day, but thank you *smile*

You're welcome babe,open it

*open the small box* WOW babe isn't this too much

No babe anything for you, This necklace is one of the things that will remind you that I love you soo much

Thank you babe I love you more *kiss Lisa*

*Smile kiss Jennie back*

Ehemmmm *There friends interupt*

Jennie and Lisa pull out from the kiss and look at there friends while blushing

Ohhh the lovebirds are blushing cuteee*Seulgi said*

Ohh our birthday girl is so cute*irene said*

Happy Birthday Jennie *There friends said*

Thank you guys and thank you also for helping

It's nothing unnie where ready to help anytime just call us *Rośe said*

Thank you so much *smile at them*

Okay sweethearts I'll cut this heart warming message's cause I'll start cooking so I need some handy's

*Squad giggles *Yes mom where ready to help

Skip at Night in the party

Happy Birthday Jennie happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday Jennie *The people in the party sing*

Thank you so much everyone for coming and also to my mom and my friends and also my girlfriend thank you for today*Jennie said*

*Everyone clap*

We can start eating now thank you again *Jennie said*

After the party

It's such a long day thank you again for helping us today *Jennie said to her friends*

It's nothing Jennie by the way will go home now thank you for inviting us *Nayeon said*

OK guys take care thank you again *Jennie reply*

OK will be going now jendeuk and Lisa your staying right *Jisoo said*

Yes unnie,so keep safe on your way home see at the first day of school let's go there together *Lisa said*

Yeah that's great see you next week in school have a good night or should I say Long night *seulgi tease that earn a pinch from irene/

The Squad laugh

After that they all got home and Jennie and Lisa is already in Jennie's room

I love you babe happy birthday again *lisa said and look at Jennie*

I love you more babe and thank you *peck on Lisa's lips*

Okay let's sleep now babe before I do something bad and may little one here will awake *Lisa tease*

Yahhhh pervert *Jennie blush and hide in Lisa's neck*

Hahaha I'm just kiddo babe let's sleep now I know your tired I love you *kiss Jennie's forehead*

I love you too good night*hug Lisa tight and then sleep*

No one's POV

Happy Birthday to you my twin we will see each other soon I love you.

-Sorry for the error and wrong grammar hehehe
I'm just new here hope you like my story keep safe always ❤