Chapter 4

At the Mall

Lisa POV

We're here at the entrance of the mall waiting for the others

Where are them,we already told them to be here at 4pm but it's already 4:18*Irene annoyingly said*

Yeah we're Already waiting for almost 18 Minute's *Jennie said and cross her hand*

Chill babe maybe they are just stuck at the traffic or what *I said to Jennie*

Yeah Lisa is right maybe it's traffic that's why they were late *Tzuyu said*

Btw Lisa where are you're cousin I thought she will join usy*Mina asked*

She's tired that's why I just told her to stay at home and sleep we can still hangout other time if she's already not tired*Lisa said*

Oww that's sad but it's Ok we have many days and time to hangout with her *Jisoo said*

Yeah that's true and we can also invited her to go in the park*Nayeon said*

Yeah "True the more the Merrier"Joy said*

After 10 minutes The boys arrived

What took you so long?*Yeri annoyingly ask*

Sorry to keep you all waiting it's just that our car got broken on the way that's why we arrived late and also we just take a cab *Jimin said nervously*

Are you sure*Dahyun asked and wiggle her eyebrow*

Yes of course what else could it be *Jin asked*

Ok stop this questions the important thing is they're already here *Lisa said*

Yeah let's go that restaurant first I'm already hungry waiting to the seven of you*Rosé said*

All ways hungry *They all say except rose and giggle*

Yahhh stop it *Rosé said in angry tone*

Ok Ok let's just eat first and then buy something later *Jisoo said*

Ok let's go *Jennie said*

And they all go inside the restaurant

No One's POV

Why are you doing this*The first person said to the second person infront of her*

I just want the best for the both of you*The second person answer*

I thought you already change but nothing change your still the person who will choose money over your family and especially child *the first person said*

I'm just doing this so in the end you both will not suffer*the second person said*

But do you think when you do that thing it will make us happy even though I don't have money I can work and find ways but happiness you can't buy that,please don't make a decision that will make worse of the situation you already one of my happiness when you gave me away just because you don't have anything to pay and I also didn't have a chance to meet her, But now that I have a power and almost everything I will not let you ruin her happiness and also mine *the first person said*

*The second person became silent*

If you still love us even just a little bit don't do that stupid plan of your's just to make them separate cause I'm the one who will make sure that I will not forgive you,you already have many sin's to me don't add another one,Dont let the both of us go if you still care to us*The first person said*

But before the first person leave she said

In the end of the day both of us will see each other and she will also know what are her best mother did to me,Its still early to change and to stop the plan so if I were you I'm gonna do the right one because its for the happiness of my child *the first person said and leave*

I'm sorry but I will still continue my plan it's for the best of the company *The second person said*

*On the other side the first person*

Don't worry I will do everything so she can't destroy anything just because of money,she already separate us but I will make sure that we will not be separated again and I will see you soon I love you❤*The second person said weekly*

Back to the other side at the Mall

Jennie POV

After eating we first go at the clothes section

Wow this dress is beautiful I like the color *Irene said*

Yeah and I think it looks better on you*Sana said*

I will definitely buy it wait I'll just ask if they have color black of these *Irene said and leave*

Babe did you already chooses what you want to buy *Lisa asked me*

Yeah I like this white dress *I said to Lisa*

Ok buy it don't worry I'll pay for it *Lisa said*

No babe I'm the one who's gonna pay this,did you forgot what I tell you*I said to lisa*

Of course not but I just want to buy you this because your my girlfriend *Lisa said while pouting*

I know but I also have a money and just keep your money so incase of emergency you have a money*I said to lisa*

Jen did you forget that your girlfriend is a billionaire *Seulgi said*

I know but I just don't want the other people say that I'm just using Lisa because of money *I answer*

Yahhh don't say that and don't mine the others they're just jealous because you have a hot and pretty handsome girlfriend *Lisa said*

Yahh don't be so full of yourself *I said rolling my eyes*

Yah I'm just stating the fact *lisa said*

Tsskkk this monkey *I said and walk away*

Yahhh wait for your hot and pretty Handone ggirlfriend*Lisa shout and I look at her while walking and I bumped to a person I think it's a girl*OMG *I said looking directly to her*

I think it's slowly fading allia....
What's fading? My sister asked
My soul,it's slowly fading day by day idk what's happening I felt really tired these few days

To be continue

-sorry for the wrong grammar I hope you enjoy reading

Keep safe always and advance Happy New Year

-Love you all ❤