•Life•

Here goes my alarm again. Shit. And it's Monday too. yay. Note the sarcasm💀

"C'mon Blakely get your ass up bitch" I heard my annoying ass brother shouting,

"ughhh" I groaned as I fell on the floor again. I got up and tried to search what I should wear today. I grabbed some black ripped black jeans and a cropped red sweater along with my heart shaped locket that  I always would wear, it is the only thing that reminded me of my dad before his incident. Last year , in October while he was on his way to home after work , he used to come before dinner so he would always eat with us. But as he was on his way. There was a drunk driver and he crashed into my dad's car. And my dad was the one who died , but at least the drunk driver got what he deserved. I just miss my dad everyday I just never speak about him cause if I did, I would burst in tears.
I sighed and went downstairs where I saw my brother making pancakes. It has always been me and my brother most of our lives. Mom was always doing shifts to keep up with us. So my brother always looks out for me.
"Oh look who finally woke up" my borther said in sarcasm
"Yea I did" I said as I got a pancake on the island ,got my back pack and headed    for school
"Bye big bro"
"Bye baby b" my brother said.
With that I closed the front door and headed to school. When I got outside I put on a confused look on my face as I saw the house in front of mine across the street  with moving trucks. Strange. I didn't know people would actually move into this house since "legend" has it that it was haunted. But I dont believe any of that bullshit. I didn't want to be a snitch so I just started walking off to the same road.
            hello week, god knows.

I hope you like my story so far!! No one will probably read this but I'm just gonna try this for fun.
Anyways remember you're worth bitches!